• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus v Falco Matchup

rhan

Smash Hero
Living in Hawaii must be nice.
Why play melee?!
To teach hula *****es how to super wavedash.

Isn't there like a ton of Smashers in Hawaii that play Brawl? lmao that has to be the worse scene ever that you cannot escape..

Geist

Smash Master
lmfao
Living in NV was the same. 90% of their community switched to Brawl, and the other 10% quit, disappeared, and refused to be contacted. The absolute WORST part was living so close to AZ and Socal, and not being able to go due to parental issues.

At least Hawaii isn't a desert.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
lmfao
Living in NV was the same. 90% of their community switched to Brawl, and the other 10% quit, dissapeared, and refused to be contacted. The absolute WORST part was living so close to AZ and Socal, and not being able to go due to parental issues.

At least Hawaii isn't a desert.
Get back to Canada son

Dash

Smash Rookie
Hawaii is legit, you don't even know! The Brawl community is huge and the Melee community is rebuilding.

Geist

Smash Master
Don't throw your money away like that.

The school's in Vancouver, that looks like it's a few hours away from Esquimalt but I don't know.

So $300 mm it is.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Don't throw your money away like that.

The school's in Vancouver, that looks like it's a few hours away from Esquimalt but I don't know.

So $300 mm it is.
Yeah I go to Vancouver for tournies all the time
It doesn't cost much

rhan

Smash Hero
Hawaii is legit, you don't even know! The Brawl community is huge and the Melee community is rebuilding.
Good ****! I actually heard good things about Hawaii and their smash community. I just thought that it was over ran with Brawlers. lol But yeah keep that up!

Rep where you stay! :o

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
ya it's really to bad only Blunted_Objects10 and Diakonos went would of been dope is sion and dieslow went as well that would of been atleast our top 4.

Violence

Smash Lord
I'm moving from West Coast to Vancouver in October. How often and where do you guys play? I won't have a car, though...

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
I'm moving from West Coast to Vancouver in October. How often and where do you guys play? I won't have a car, though...
Well, I live on the island, but I go to every tourney they have, which is about once a month.
I think they have smashfests sometimes. Go check out the BC melee thread.

Top Bottom