• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus threads thread - Read the first post you noobs!

Joker

Smash Ace
replicade said:
I'm from the Philly suburbs, and Samus is my main. I'm usually green or pink.
So how soon are we gonna be able to ditto and play?
I'm in Philly so , whats your county name or area? I.E. Lansdale, or something like Bucks County...

BangBang

Smash Rookie
MY MAIN IS PINK SAMUS, NEY YORK CITY.
also, does the date of the game affect some of teh glithces like links super jump... or marth being too powerful.lol
thanks

replicade

Smash Rookie
Joker said:
So how soon are we gonna be able to ditto and play?
I'm in Philly so , whats your county name or area? I.E. Lansdale, or something like Bucks County...
Bucks County, Fairless Hills to be exact. I'd love to play one of these days.

Watty

Smash Lord
Duh Purple Samus from OHIO

im purple cause Oro took my color

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
hey, u have no clue how good i am with any character since i havent been to any tourneys or w/e. :colorful:
ive been practicing wit samus for awhile now n i actually think i kno how to use her after practicing with my sibling's...yea, wat i say doesnt really mean ****, i have to prove my **** in tourney :ohwell:

stargirl

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:
I consider myself as a Samus player now. I live in Belle Mead New Jersey.
Your Samus is "meh". You abuse the u-air/ f-air combo, up B out of shield, and bomb SH too much. You don't play defensively at all; it's too easy to damage you. That's why my Roy 4 stocked you that one time... But, you are improving... :dizzy:

Stick to foxandfalco, play Samus for fun. :)

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I think you should join the locators below (in my sig). Red Sparrow you should look at the florida one. I want to claim best samus fromFL so I got to know who I have to try to beat. Exarch thinks I could take cozamonkey cause their crew wasnt too hot. Anyway there was a guy from melborn FL that was pretty good but I think I have better mind games than he does. I wasnt on at all at the last tourny I went too.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
co_and_me said:
I want to claim best samus from FL so I got to know who I have to try to beat.
Ah, so that's the reason you want to play me over the break!

(Although I've been neglecting my Samus lately, been playing too many other characters.)

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
wtf stargirl talking way too much trash on that dude who posted above. thats pretty lame as hell, if he wants to main samus let him, im sure several people can 4 stock your main so it doesnt even matter what you think.

edit: maybe thats your friend and you guys are messing around or whatever, but just in case this kid is getting punked i posted in his defense.

Joker

Smash Ace
:ohwell: Just so you know... when ppl give a player a "The Best .......in whatever state" title that has **** near nothing to do with dittos so i hope you dont think winning dittos proves much, its an overall type thing, for instance lets say samus(A) can always 2-stock Samus(B) in dittos. But Samus(B) ranks higher in tournies and can handle more characters like the high tiers for example, although in the dittos A can beat B , Samus(B) is obviously the better samus :p

So to the guy up above saying...so he knows who to beat, it'll take more than a day of dittos per say to have such a title :psycho:

But who cares anyway....doesnt FL suck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also to StuperDuperMan....those 2 are fam. :psycho: but shes 100% rite.....stay to your gay space animals :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Though you are right Joker, it seems like people always say dittos dont mean anything when they do mean something because samus is arguably top 10 in best smash characters. so if someone is a really good samus, and you use samus to beat them, you are not necessarily a better samus than them, but you did prove that in a samus vs samus matchup you do well, maybe better than them. hope you see where I'm coming from.

Joker

Smash Ace
:laugh: Dude thats a given....
Besides, what is a samus player more worried about in a tournie?
Running into another Samus, which doesnt have an advantage in a fight?
Or a gay top-tier , whom may have obvious advantages?

So ya Dittos do mean something, but we all know what it means...the ever so noticable fact that in samus to samus that player is better in that matchup than the other....big deal cause then again, how many tournies do you see samus winning at when theres all kinds of space animals and swordsmen to deal with :ohwell:

Joker

Smash Ace
Samus isnt just a character...shes a "coolness factor" kinda like a "coolness level" if you will...

What im trying to say is......................................you guys gotta come up with better names, you've got the right character, but the wackest board names ever :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I main the goddess pimptress leetress Samus from KS!

A word to my fellow Samus players

-When playing Samus losing isnt an option...a possibility but never an option.
-Losing twice with Samus means that she's gonna knock on your door and shoot you for your lack of skill.
-Losing thrice with Samus means you better switch mains fast or you sux0rz and she kill you when she gets the chance.

(in a row ofcourse... not just 3 losses in general)

Crashmania

Smash Journeyman
MetroiDPrisM said:

-Losing twice with Samus means that she's gonna knock on your door and shoot you for your lack of skill.
-Losing thrice with Samus means you better switch mains fast or you sux0rz and she kill you when she gets the chance.

i hate you

oh yeah, and you should update my entry to my latest account name.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Joker said:
:ohwell: No offense...
But that sounded gay...maybe you should change mains :psycho:
It seems like someones jealous of my pointless ramblings. C'mon people I cant just say "I main Samus from Kansas" thats dull, straight out dull. I'm sorry that your jealous, I can teach you the way of ramblings if you wish Joker. I think Crashmania is also a bit jealous.

;) As for switching mains, PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

stargirl

Smash Apprentice
MetroiDPrisM said:

uh huh....

:ohwell:

$sD

Smash Ace
where did all these samus' come from???????????????????????????

who are these ppl seriously?

:confused:

BTW what ever happened to Jasona

Degreez

Smash Journeyman
Sign me up also, I am amazing with samus. Just can't get out to do many tournys.

NAME: Nice&Steady (I am changing it since I don't use IC's anymore)

Top Bottom