• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus threads thread - Read the first post you noobs!

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Congrats Jasona on the thread being stickied. That makes two of your threads, and in my opinion, that means you're one of the best assests to a character specific thread which already has a very helpful amount of constructive discussion.
Thanks for all you've put into the community.

shadow963

Smash Rookie
Where am I from? *looks lost*

Samus is my Main. I Play As Samus In the Gravity Suit. Samus is The Greatest Nintendo Character of all! Bring on Metroid for for the REVOLUTION! HELL YEAH!
Im From South Australia!

Jasona

Smash Ace
shadow963 said:
Samus is my Main. I Play As Samus In the Gravity Suit. Samus is The Greatest Nintendo Character of all! Bring on Metroid for for the REVOLUTION! HELL YEAH!
This would have made a great post if only you had included your location

shadow963

Smash Rookie
I just edited it then, Im from South Australia! I shouldnt post when im tired!
*listens to the cheering* "Samus, Samus, Samus, Samus!"

MLRS

Banned via Administration
Geez, i had no idea there were so many scrubby samuses
looking at this list, everyone from ac_anon to mikenasty is a scrub, then everyone from monkey zombie to $sd is a scrub too.
makes me sick how many scrubs use my character.

shadow963

Smash Rookie
"YOUR" Character? You said at the start that your new Main is KIRBY. You can't just decide to be Samus because everyone else is then claim her as your own.
Go Main as Kirby, I like kicking that little ball around! hee,hee!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Samus is my main and mostly all I use in tournies. I'm from Pensacola, Florida.

Joker

Smash Ace
Betobeblm said:
WTF WHO NEEDS A LIST OF 80 PEOPLE WHO SUCK AT SAMUS, make a top 5 list, and stfu

Basicly the man speaks the truth i got kinda tired of my mailbox informing me that another "samus" has posted in the thread...kinda gay after while....

so yeah put up top 5 samuses or ten seeing as tho there are a couple still open for that #5 position...

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Joker, just go to your User CP options and select that you would not like to receive E-mail from subscribed threads and make your default not to subscribe to threads when you post. I think it's a good idea to have this thread, maybe some of the people in CA or somewhere will meet-up eventually. It's a popular thread, just like the smash finder is on MD, because people think that they may find someone eventually, and the more people signing on the better that chance is.

So to limit it to 5 or 10 samus' that only a very small fraction of people will play, why not let everyone be on it and try to let them find samuses in their area and hold a smashfest or somethnig?

pirateking

Smash Rookie
Yo my name is mark from MD and god i have to say that Samus is my main cause she is like one of the best characters in the game. She better be in there when SSB 3 comes out. I believe she has some of the best combo's but thats my oppion.

ue6joW

Smash Apprentice
samus. cali. dont use ue6joW, use my SSBM sn "Sly". aside frm that, i find the list useful, so thx.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Hey wait a min... TheCras, your UK? Man post in the regional part of the forums for the UK thread. As soon as a tourney gets goin' i'll take you under my wing >_______>

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah... i thought i was already on this list.... guess not....

The only one from way out in the middle of nowhere called "Nebraska"

Watty

Smash Lord
Im the purple mother ****er, because oro/husband took my black samus but tis all good.
From OhIo

Ajbolt89

Smash Cadet
I play Samus, calling in from good old Idaho Falls, Idaho. I'd like to be added to the list, please.

Edit: We're telling colors? Well then I'm purple, or if my purple's off I'll play an orange.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
w00t, Samus is my main. I'm from Ontario, Canada BTW. Please add me to the list. I usually play as green, but I'll play as purple if I have to.

Top Bottom