• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Players

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
If it were me i'd ragequit and use fraps to lag the game, and blame anything they do on delay

But that's just me

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
If you're facing a samus who simply dair/bair spams for pressure like a scrub just stay away from the edges and pressure them back. Jiggly doesn't have a lotta options for this except for poking wih nair and getting above to dair. Mario, Luigi, Falcon and Kirby have far more options.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
if your just using down air and back air..then your doing it wrong with samus

Space f-smash's, down b's, f tilts, f-airs, n-airs (INCREDIBLY USEFUL at getting out of combos), and even Samus's tap a is useful. Use up b if the opponent sucks at Smash DI'ing.

For kills you can do a charge shot into a shield into a throw, it has enough hitstun.

Samus doesn't have a broken move, the only way to play well as samus is to use all of her moves well

Also, samus can n-air Mario's projectiles. The only matchup I basically refuse to use Samus for is vs Fox's.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
It could just be me, but i love facing fox's, especially good ones, even tho i know its not gonna turn out well for samus. it gives me some free johns if i lose and its just good training for me
rohkay, i'll money match you fox vs samus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11!

Top Bottom