• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus/Pikachu glitch?

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
I've heard recently that there is a glitch that if you shock Samus with Pikachu and pause right, you see her skeleton, zero suit, or her naked. Is this true?

dr.luigi

Smash Apprentice
ive tried this out right now, if i wasnt on a laptop or ******** i could probably get you a screen shot, but she looks like a naked, nipple-less polygon. so essentialy zero suit, if you really like. No face, but the blond hair goin on.

never mind. i figured it out. here she is.

naturally, i have no idea how to post a picture. so never mind, unless you wanna fill me in here.

edit: she has two little electric forms. one's gold, the others blue. one has long hair, the other doesn't. not that this has anything to do with anything, but im bored.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Its not a glitch its just something put in the game.

Yes she is naked

No tit's are shown

Extremely blocky (N64...)

greenblob

Smash Lord
It works with any electrical attack, so that'd include Pika's B, down B, fsmash, dair, fair, and b-throw, Ness's PK Thunder, Samus's B, up B, and throws, and the Ray Gun.

khold

Smash Apprentice
there's a number at the bottom of ant-d's post... which I guess was what he was referring to.

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
Ive heard about this "glitch". I thought it was one of those weird occurences that happened when you got shocked ( as Samus of course)

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
*Enters sarcasm mode* What better way to come back then to give people warnings? Always my favourite thing to do, of course.

Top Bottom