• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Missels

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Can you make them disappear, i have seen this before but it could have been an actio replay glitch or somthing. Rules to the move is you have to shoot the follow missels not the straight ones, very low to the ground.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
No; you cannot make a missile invisible. You're probably thinking of one of two things:

If you cancel a missile so low to the ground that it doesn't actually fire; but still makes the launching noise. No missile is fired, though it might confuse your opponent.

If you fire a homing missile and it gets caped / power shielded / reflected, it becomes EXTREMELY hard to see since all the fire and smoke propelling it dissapear, and all that's left is the little missile shell. It's not invisible though.

homsar

Smash Ace
Ive seen a missle disappear. Well more of never exist then disappear. I did a missle cancel too low and no missle came out, my opponent ran at me and then the missle explosion happened in his face and sent him flying. I think its just a chance glitch.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Homsar you have seen it to wow i am glad i am not the only one. You described it just like i saw it.

ps. what gets me is no one tries it and they say it dosen't exsit but you look at this game and you see tons of crazy **** that will leave the biggest of question marks.

Top Bottom