• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Mismatched Riddle Video Compilation

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
BTT Riddle is a special type of target test where the goal is to hit as many targets as you can without touching the ground after hitting the first target. I decided to use AR to try to riddle all the characters target test stages with Samus, since she is arguably the most proficient character in the air. Here is my compilation of Samus riddling every BTT stage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fmn8b4YCs

My total was 247 out of 250 targets, and all 10 on 23 stages. I missed one on Young Link's stage, and 2 on Pikachu's stage. I had a very small selection of music to choose from, so I'm sorry if you didn't like it. The whole thing was edited with windows movie maker, so sorry about the lame editing. Comments are welcome, and I hope you like it. :)

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Samus' recovery is just awesome.

So is this vid.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
MattDotZeb: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fmn8b4YCs
Raid07: o_o..
Raid07: wha..
Raid07: omg
Raid07: he actually did it
Raid07: i didnt think he would do it
Raid07: links BTT
Raid07: o_o
MattDotZeb: XD
Raid07: nowfox?!
MattDotZeb: He does..
MattDotZeb: ALL
Raid07: who the **** is this genious?
MattDotZeb: mimorox
MattDotZeb: o_o
Raid07: congrats
Raid07: you just got me back into ssbm

Awesome job, Mimo.

CHUK

Smash Ace
This was a really great video. Top 5 smash videos i've seen. You should try it with jiggly but it doesn't seem as much of a challenge.

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
Many thanks for the praise guys. :D

And I know ssbm1221 tried it with jiggs. His total was 242 iirc, but I don't think he recorded them. For a while jiggs and samus were tied, but that was when the record on jiggs was only 6, once I got 10, it was all over. :p

The Cape

Smash Master
Redo the vid. I know you can get Y. Link's :)

Awesome stuff, keep up the good work.

Now we just need to find a strat for Pika and you got it.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
nice vid,long but fun to watch...lots of parts i really thought u was gonna touch the ground but surprised me lol, good ****

suprneb

Smash Cadet
how do you do the grab even after you do a mid-air dodge? dont you get paralyzed after you dodge?

sry im a nub :p

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
That was cool. :) My favorite would definetly have to be the Jiggz one. It's a shame you can't get the target on YLink's level. Or can you?

Merlin the Tuna

Smash Rookie
Samus can hit the one on YLink's level, but it'll have to be the end of the run since you basically touch ground as you hit it. Check Nevake's video here.

Top Bottom