• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus & Ganon?

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
Do Samus and Ganondorf make a good team at all? I was thinking about teaming with one of my friends' Ganon. I think it COULD go well if theyre played right together. But I'm not sure. Anyone know anything about that?

Watty

Smash Lord
my exp is its very hard. ganon is to big so missles and such are a bad idea.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
yeah. i figured missles would be out of play. but i think only for edgeguarding if ganon is on the opposite side of the stage. i have some strategy ideas.. but i have to test them first yeno.

who does samus team well with if any??

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
While Samus generally drops a few spots on the tier for teams, if you play her right then she can still be pretty good.

In my experience, Sheik, Fox, Peach, and Marth all team well with Samus, however those 4 pretty much all team well with anybody.

HugS and Omar (bloodOfTheFallen) team with Samus and Sheik. ShadowCloud and I have done pretty good with Samus and Sheik as well, but not nearly as good as HugS and Omar. I can't think of anymore off the top of my head that have done well recently, but yeah. Sheik, Fox, Peach, and Marth should all do well.

Sorry Watty and Crashman, I have no idea who you guys team with =/ I'm sure you both do very well though regardless ^_^

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I really don't have enough experience in teams :(. I see alot of double samus teams though >_>.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
HugS and Omar (bloodOfTheFallen) team with Samus and Sheik. ShadowCloud and I have done pretty good with Samus and Sheik as well, but not nearly as good as HugS and Omar. I can't think of anymore off the top of my head that have done well recently, but yeah. Sheik, Fox, Peach, and Marth should all do well.
aww no Edrees Azeem team comes to mind Ziv? haha. i cant remember the last time we didnt do well ;) hahaha

Top Bottom