• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus' Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxBrawler269

Banned via Warnings
why is samus's difficulty rating so LOW?
this character is so hard like having to use super missiles AND homing missiles

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
why is samus's difficulty rating so LOW?
this character is so hard like having to use super missiles AND homing missiles
If it isn't obvious from this thread, it was previously at 7/10 then a bunch of posters threw a fit and so it got moved to 1/10

The normally welcoming and nice nature of the Samus boards got turned on its head.

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
We're still welcoming and nice. It remains nothing short of childishness involved in the OP, the olive branch was tended numerous times and remains out.
Since he has support of the moderators, it will stay like this, which is unfortunate because we could otherwise have a functional frame data discussion thread but essentially all Samus mains are ignoring this thread for any useful discussion.

FoxBrawler269

Banned via Warnings
If it isn't obvious from this thread, it was previously at 7/10 then a bunch of posters threw a fit and so it got moved to 1/10

The normally welcoming and nice nature of the Samus boards got turned on its head.
guys this is ridiculous u cant let him do that to u guys.
idc if hes a respected member its new levels of immature KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer

Last edited:

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer I'm looking at her default bombs. It seems like they go off as early as frame 63, and not 52 like Dantarion's data dump says. Could you confirm?

Frame 80 being the latest point it can direct hit (4%) seems accurate. For instance, it takes 81 frames to do a bomb jump. From the look of things, the bomb jump animation is just the bomb drop animation recycled - it even has the 54 FAF that bomb drop has.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yes it's frame 63. I'm pretty sure I got the end right and accidentally put Dantarion's incorrect numbers in for startup.

-_ellipsis_-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HCLargesse
KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer for the FAF of bomb dropping, are you taking into account that you can "crouch cancel" to act faster? For instance, if you drop a bomb, hold down crouch, your shield will come out faster than if you don't. Thanks.

Vyrnx

Smash Ace
Why is this not stickied anymore? All of the data is up to date and it's actively maintained.

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
I was actually hoping for peace and reconciliation. The really childish stab "this character is not really good" subtitle and difficulty bar could trivially be changed.

Vyrnx Vyrnx Barring that I believe the mod decided (appropriately) to let it un-sticky and die a natural death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom