• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Combos

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
My personal favorite

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH SWD FROM MAD FAR AWAY INTO CHARGE SHOT I DO IT IN ALMOST EVERY MATCH IT’S MY FAVORITE COMBO AND IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW FAR YOU ARE I WILL CATCH YOOOOOUUUUU!!!!

lol, and I’m not trying to be like Wes with all caps but seriously I love that combo it just looks mad nice and I land it all the time on the helpless Sheiks and Foxes that come rolling my way and I usually set it up with another move first but it doesn’t matter anyway I can just pop it out whenever I feel but yeah who else agrees that this combo looks mad nice?

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Dolt, =)

HDL you dolt, that's not even a combo, it's just like a...an offensive maneuver.

A combo that's very fun to pull off even though I suck all **** with Samus, is landing a grounded spike...bounce them up then jump away from them, say to your left and analog flick to the right to charge blast them away.

That's a flashy combo....not even Wes does that...

Matter of fact I never really seen any Samus player do that.

I guess I just have that kind of intuition ;]

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
No no no you dolt.

No no no you dolt it is a combo, lol. Go do it in training mode and you will see that it counts as a two hit combo. Get the opponent to like 40% or 50% and do a landing missile from a distance followed by SWD charge shot and it will say 2 consecutive hits meaning it is a combo. And I sometimes do that combo you mention but I rather just save my charge shot for the SWD assault. :D

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
-Jump into your opponent and land on either side (or if you ever happen to end up in this position)
-Missile cancel in their face into a Down tilt
-Uair
-Missle cancel into another missle
* -Fire your charged blast if you got one
All in one fluid motion.

80%+ and if you got them right, they were off the stage because of the second missle, poised to be hit by another. If that third missle doesn't hit them, the charged blast should.

My personal fav.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
works well against fast fallers at certain %s. Down throw into Dtilt to up air while still in air from the Uair MC to charge beam. Obviously it could be a double missle if u dont have the charge beam. BUt I like the Dthrow dtilt Uair against fox.

SaltyBacon4me

Smash Rookie
i guess im a noob, i just learned how to wavedash, and what are some samus combos? i dont want any of that L cancel, ftilt smash, dtilt, nair bair garbage. just tell me what it is. or at least explain what it means...

Top Bottom