• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai's Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
I know the exact image you're talking about (I think). I remember seeing it posted on 4chan a couple of times when people were discussing how Sakurai poses characters, but now the image doesn't seem to exist anywhere. You're close on the pose, but it actually resembled the Seiza sitting position, which held a lot of meaning to Samurai warriors. This got some people speculating that Takamaru will be playable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiza
As long as I'm not crazy I don't care what it is. Glad you remember it as well.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Last edited:

Two Big Guys For You

Smash Cadet
Pretty sure the other figure in the last picture is Mewtwo.
I can't think of any other plausible character who makes that pose, or any character currently playable.
Not a Pokemon fan, but could it be Blaziken? He's the guy that's fiery and Kung fu right?

The one on the right is definitely Samus.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I know the exact image you're talking about (I think). I remember seeing it posted on 4chan a couple of times when people were discussing how Sakurai poses characters, but now the image doesn't seem to exist anywhere. You're close on the pose, but it actually resembled the Seiza sitting position, which held a lot of meaning to Samurai warriors. This got some people speculating that Takamaru will be playable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiza
I am not disagreeing, as I never saw the pose, but it is also quite prevalent in yogi practice. Good for digestion, and the pancreas! If you have a full stomach, sit on your heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom