• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai To Host Video Presentation On Smash At E3 2015!

-AngelGamah-

Smash Rookie
NNID
AngelGamah
3DS FC
2638-2062-1516
:pichumelee:>inb4 that's all they're talking about or pichu announcement.

StabbityJoe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StabbityJoe
If they announce Ryu, I'll be sad because that will mean Ryu will be in, but also happy because that means Roy will be in.
People are like I dont like Ryu or not another Fire Emblem rep maybe its just good that we ARE GETTING SMASH BROS DLC. THATS CRAZY

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
People are like I dont like Ryu or not another Fire Emblem rep maybe its just good that we ARE GETTING SMASH BROS DLC. THATS CRAZY
Or they can just not buy the characters they don't like/want and be happy for the people who wanted them.

I don't know, just a thought.

Morgan S. Court

Smash Cadet
NNID
MorganSCourt
3DS FC
0216-1002-7781
Eh, it's really cool and all, but with complete honesty, I'm more looking forward to Ness getting nerfed that getting Lucas, because I haven't played Earthbound. (Yet I still can't help buying his DLC)

OGTYX

Smash Rookie
East Coast Hype!
I don't have to wake up 7:00 AM on Sunday (30 minutes of Shower and wearing off grogginess, and 10 for Hype.)

Omegaphoenix

Smash Apprentice
I'm imagining he walks onto the stage, opens his mouth to start talking, pauses for a second, closes his mouth, and then just begins to cry. Just a waterfall of tears coming out. He starts talking about wanting to go home and see his family, or at least stop making Smash, and you just have Reggie and Iwata standing to the side looking uncomfortable and calling for Sakurai's handlers to get him off the stage

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I'm imagining he walks onto the stage, opens his mouth to start talking, pauses for a second, closes his mouth, and then just begins to cry. Just a waterfall of tears coming out. He starts talking about wanting to go home and see his family, or at least stop making Smash, and you just have Reggie and Iwata standing to the side looking uncomfortable and calling for Sakurai's handlers to get him off the stage
Best
Presentation
EVER.

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
I don't care what characters we get. A character is a character. As long as it is not too pricey, I will buy it. Weellll, also as long as it is someone who has been on a Nintendo console and started in video games. I would not buy like Shrek or some crap like that.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
It clearly says "Please check it out before the update!"

Why would they say that if there wasn't substantial marketing information that they wanted the casual player to notice? Or if the update changes anything, like a new icon on the CSS or maybe an in-game shop feature.

Possibly new characters that will be available as well.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
With that kind of response, I'd assume something like Ridley would be "eh" to you.
It's just that gameplay and fun factor wise, SSB4 offers very little to me. It doesn't have that heart and soul that the previous Smashes(Hell, even Brawl looked like it had some effort on appeal) had during their time. We lost Break the Targets, Board the Platforms, & Race to the Finish for what? "Smash Chess" & Smash Tour? At least Brawl looked "epic(in a more literal sense)" on a scale. M ore than this game does! That and Sakurai never thinks his words and plans through! It gets annoying and makes fans think him a liar.

Sausage Zeldas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sanics
3DS FC
2509-2629-0987
They're going to add Roy, Wolf, and Ice Climbers, but all three will be Marth clones.

SL the Pyro

Smash Apprentice
It's probably smart for Nintendo to get the Lucas update info out of the way before E3 starts, so they can save (most of?) the new stuff for their presentation.

Sakurai himself hosting the update presentation is intriguing though.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Does anyone else wish for some of the Smash Run exclusive modes like it's version of Race-to-the-Finish and Climb-to-the-Finish to become regular playable modes?

Spikeez

Smash Cadet
I'm calling it, they will reveal :roypm: and/or :wolf: as special announcements. Ryu will probably be revealed at E3.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Why is everyone waiting for more veterans? Or could that be expected, since they might spare all that awesome stuff, like actual newcomers, for the Digital Event?

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Ugh I'll be at church during this lol. I hope I can catch the video later without spoiling the news until watching.

Top Bottom