• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai running out of mindgames? updates getting predictable?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I'd love to see two more "Melee Past Stages" updates. And the begining of the last one he'd go "Whaaaat? Another Melee Past Stages update! Yes, we decided to add every Melee stage into the Brawl! We really have thought of everything!"

Am I the only one still hoping for Brinstar Depths?
No, I love Brinstar Depths too : D

I think it'd be cool if the updates started following a set pattern (sort of). Because we still don't know what character we'll be getting (Krystal for next week plz). Even just for the next two weeks would be fine (Krystal and Capt. Falcon).

Am I the only one still hoping for Fountain of Dreams?

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
He might not run out of mindgames, but he can run out of things to post. I'm not sure he has much left in terms of stages and game modes. The only game modes I could think of that are left are All-Star mode(IF it returns), With Anyone/ Team Brawl, Wi-Fi tourney(If it's there), and spoilers for the Subspace Emissary mode. Then again, with the delay, he has time to reveal the rest of the roster before the game is out, which would be revealed sooner or later anyway.
yes, but i think sakurai always has an ace up his sleeve. there has to be some bombshell about this game that he still has not told us, whether it be some more in depth online features, or a new wtf 3rd party char, i just know sakurai still has something big left that will just blow our minds.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i predict captain falcon will blow all our minds to shreds, no matter when he is announced

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
It probably is the commercials...
This

C'mon people. I don't know what's so hard to coprehend. Sheik was revealed in a magazine. BAM! Sheik the next day. End of Day was revealed in a video. BAM! End of Day was the next.

I wouldn't be surprised if tommorrow's update was Zelda's Final Smash.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Zelda's Final Smash would be somewhat redundant. Since Zelda's FS was revealed a week or two ago in CoroCoro, we expected an update for that. We didn't get one, and Sakurai figured we don't really NEED any more move updates. The reason he updated Olimar's, is since it appeared within a commercial in a moving format.

FaceGuy

Smash Apprentice
I fully expect Sheik's / Zelda's moves and Final Smash to be shown within the next week.

I think the reason is that it is getting very close to the Japanese release, so the site is being updated with remaining basic information (by which I mean things which you don't need to unlock). I wouldn't be surprised if Captain Falcon was shown next week.

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
I hope we get a super mindgame by not revealing Captain Falcon or someone at all on the Dojo and then Caption Falcon is a starter.

Top Bottom