• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save you now! Results/Shoutouts

Zjiin

Smash Master
Melee Singles

1: Cosmo
2: Trail
3: Juke
4: Zec
5: Tink
5: Big D
7: Juan
7: Kels
9: Brightside
9: Ramon
9: Big R
9: Bigy
13: Ruben
13: Da Bear
13: Yoru
13: Pete Chen
17: Ethan
17: Nick
17: Tre
17: Khepri
17: Davrob1
17: Auron
17: Big C
17: Soup
25: Mundunga
25: Yadam
25: Rat
25: Zjiin
25: Vro
25: Tim
25: Quaz
25: John

Melee Doubles

1: the A team (Tink and Juke)
2: Birds of Prey (Khepri and Kels)
3: Zec and Tre
4: B Team (5150 and BigD)
5: mr.t's be somebody or be somebody's fool (capt. awesome and mendoza)
5: Team Jordan (Rat and Bigy)
7: balls deep in muddy water (soap and bigr)
7: combo status 2.0 (cosmo and juan)
9: i dun even know (nick and aaron)
9: Brute Forcew (Yadam and Earl)
9: its a 0 (quaz and sync)
9: **** if I know (Ethan and mundungu)
13: beef supreme (zjiin and chan)
13: Pills are peachy-keen (18spikes and bigc)
13: double mint (tim and john)
13: D-rephen (Brightside and Yoru)
17: Team Jerkzis (Fear4 and Lee)
17: team shockalate (comm and pink)
17: royal fails (zicore and faye)
17: Asian Sensation (Vro and KSO)

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Dang, can't believe adam placed above Tink lol. Anyways good **** guys, I wish I could have went if I had Friday off last week, I definitely would have gone oh well next time for sure though.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I got completely screwed, lol. 2nd seed, just to end up fighitng BigD and Khepri's falcons back to back. Let's hear it for 0-2 in the brackets! wooooooooooooooooo

..shoutouts later.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
great tourney

Trail - nice meeting you, i didn't think i would be able to do it after i saw what happened to my marth and falcon. let's play again sometime
BigD - i got kneed a lot lol, good games even though the ones in singles pools were hilariously sloppy
Juke - good games, i finally got to show off my pivots properly
Tink - stop SDing lol. that sheik was on fire
fear4 - yea another mm, link is too fun
Juan - wow best marth at the tournament?!?!!
Brightside - thanks for the marth dittos the night before, you're a funny guy
Quaz - way to beat the guy who got 3rd and then lose to a mewtwo
Kels&Khepri - well i was right about the car thing, i thought you guys would have been up there as well though. thanks for the ride to bk, lunch was fun. we'll smash again
Zjiin - great tournament and housing was really smooth. i actually got sleep for once
Ethan - lol ic
Dabear - ahhh if you beat me in pools the moons wouldn't have aligned and i would have lost the tournament
18spikez - next time
Pete-chen - let's do that
Tapion&Chexr - melee johnz? come next time

i'm sure there's more but i can't think right now. anyway ggs all see you next time

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournment

khepri>Thanks for the large amount of friendlies. I learned a lot through them, and you a real chill guy.

trail> Your climbers are too good, lots of fun watching that.

cosmo> Watching your marth helped me figure out somethings. It was very entertaining.

oran> Too good man, we need to play more.

Also "aaron"=oran in the teams and I have no idea how you guys spelled his name in the singals.

soap

Smash Hero
OMG its ***** SOAP not SOUP, people were callin me soup all day, this aint campbell's *****, but i am mmmm mmmm gooooood

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Man, I probably should have woken up and gone to this. Why do these things have to start so early?

Zjiin

Smash Master
OMG its ***** SOAP not SOUP, people were callin me soup all day, this aint campbell's *****, but i am mmmm mmmm gooooood
LOL. Well, i was neither the person that was recording names nor the person who was entering them. :chuckle: No johns?

Man, I probably should have woken up and gone to this. Why do these things have to start so early?
Because they almost ended at midnight. (blame falls on Pool 7 for not reporting matches to me for nearly an hour) We also started an hour late. :/

Zjiin

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

Cosmo ~ good shit winning everything that weekend. Oh, you didn't win doubles. Scrub.
Trail ~ Bags = 222good. And LOL when you were drinking the hell out of that guy.
Zec ~ GGs in pools. If i hadn't lost that third match, i wouldn't have had to face two good falcons in the bracket. [SAD FACE] btw, no one wants to play brawl.
Tink ~ fronzled.
Big D ~ I was trying to get all in your head, but that knee was all in my face.
Brightside ~ way to suck it up in worms and bags.
Ruben ~ I can't believe you made me face Khepri.
Yoru ~ Good stuff keeping the tourney in line. that stuff gives me headaches. Everyone should thank Yoru for setting up pools and brackets. (in no way was the delay becasue of him)
5150 ~ i owe you some Taco bell. Thanks for going back.
Pete Chen ~ Team Beef Supreme came in cold and had to play the best team there first round. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Faye ~ I can't believe you stayed in the gross basement the whole time, lol.
Tre ~ Thanks for telling me to go fox that one match. :laugh:
Khepri ~ See BigD's shoutout. Also, this is the real man's game!
Vro ~ Fun times, Good meeting you, and see you at some smashfest sometime soon.
Mendoza ~ I invented trixy samus. Don't even try it. plus.... SC2 is BACK!
Captain Awesome ~ Happy B and i hope you lost brain cells.
KSO ~ Good times. I think you have my glass bottle still? Tell Cunning he sucks.
Everyone else ~ go sell Brawl and buy some tech skillzzzzzz.

Gracen

Smash Cadet
btw my tag was NJL... I'm going to start using LAI..... sorry for the confusion

Zjiin!!!: Very good tournament I am excited for the next one :) although I did not get to play you I hope to next time!

Kels: I had a lot of fun playing you... In the short time we did, I was already better at sheik dittos..... Which later helped me in my pools *whew* thank you, hope to see you next time!

Weimdog: Man I can see potential!!! keep it up! :) I hope to play you again!

Kso: Dude, I had fun! you are very good! hopefully next tourny you can take me down.... like I know you will!!! :)

Vro: wow, honestly man, I was surprised you didn't place higher.... your falco is amazing!!!
I get chills watching you play! I loved our matches, I thought I had no chance the whole time!!
I would love to play your falco again, and again! hopefully see you soon! :)

Khepri: You were an amazing player, and you were fun to talk to! I really really hope we can play again next time.... I hope your at the next tourny!!!

and anyone else I missed I'm sorry :(

Quaz

Smash Master
some shouts

Trail - lol we got owned in bags
Mundunguu - lol you beat me
kels - congrats, you came in first place for making me the most frustrated in my career of smash. Beating me with mewtwo topped it...
Juke - lol I beat you
Trail - lol you owned me
Trail - lol you get a 3rd shoutout cuz I say so
Big C - Don't lose to Ramon again plz.
Yuro - your falco won but I ***** that samus
18 spikes - lol you got owned
Zicore - ...
Ramon - stop stealing my upsets. =(
Dabear - crazy sheik, that is all.
Ethan - thanks for not losing to a peach, only I should be beating you
hayate - you're lucky you had Cosmo on your team because man I was beasting you in teams like crazy for a little while there.

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
A thread for shoutouts? **** I knew this would happen. I did all my shouting in the tourney thread. GG Zjiin.

Vro

Smash Lord
Zjiin - You are the man. I'm coming to the next Smashfest. I should MM you, since we both got last in singles -.-
Quaz - I'm glad you can hold your temper. I don't want my combo on your Peach to turn into a combo on me, in real life.
Pete Chan - Falco Dittos... I'll practice more so you won't **** me as hard, I gotta give you a challenge.
Laipilly - It was awesome playing with you. Thanks for the compliments, I guess I just crack under pressure.
Cosmo - Grats on first man. I'll be seeing you at Columbia and training under your wing.
Kels - It was fun playing you man. I knew you were sandbagging against me with Falco. And then you pulled out the purple fox, and it was Vro ****... everywhere.
Big C- You better watch out. If I go to S3BO, I'm going to take you down.
Tink - It was fun hanging out with you man, definitely want to see you at more tourneys. Don't forget you owe me a match.
Davrob1 - I'm so mad at myself for losing to you. But hey, you're a great Luigi. You definitely didn't deserve last, like me.
Juan - You're too funny man. I gotta play more with you. Someday I'll get over your shine spiking madness.
Faye + Ryzen - It was awesome hanging with you guys and going to BK. Same goes to you, Zicore + 18spikes.

Melee forever.

Top Bottom