• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai - A Combo Video

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I seriously have no clue what you just said.

All I got was
"Are you fkn stupid or something? This didn't (I barely got that) work in melee."

I didn't get the rest.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I guess you're the person who just commented the vid saying "Needs more down taunt" ? lmao

Yeh, I'll start using Down Taunt.

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
dude, how do you do this
its so complex, i can't do it
you must be a genius or something
or maybe you hack...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
liek omg. hao dew coputarz dew dis comboz?
I taught them, obviously.

dude, how do you do this
its so complex, i can't do it
you must be a genius or something
or maybe you hack...
Yeh I have a hacked wii. No tripping ftw.

No I lied, I'm too lazy to hack tripping out.

When I get home I will start to work on learning this insane combination of attacks!
Lol, nice job quoting me.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
I watch it 3 times a day, when i get up, after i **** my girl and before i sleep and it still gives me laughs.

Shök

Smash Champion
Ha!

This combo=win!

but, i cant believe we let this slip through our fingers!

a combo so simple, but so complex!

one that could alter the metagame of DK itself!!!

ZOMG!!!

IKE_Angel

Smash Journeyman
LOL i find this so funny i know alot of people who use it i got it on my first try without being aware i didn't i read this thread and realized how big of a deal it is lol all u gotta do is get them at a certain percent where once headbutted would take a few seconds to get out leaving dk in perfect postion 4 his punch lmao (still laughs)

KcajandPopo

Smash Cadet
I dunno bout you guys, but I was doing this combo back in the melee days...I don't see anything great about this. I always thought it was a blatantly obvious combo...maybe I'm missing something about it.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
Bump!

Check out the hilarious video response that Orochijes made.

...or atleast I think it has him.
That video was exactly what I was talking about. I wish I had made it...:chuckle:
Truth is, I've never uploaded a video in my life

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I dunno bout you guys, but I was doing this combo back in the melee days...I don't see anything great about this. I always thought it was a blatantly obvious combo...maybe I'm missing something about it.
I don't know about us guys, but you sir missed the point by a long shot. It's supposed to be a joke video.

Btw, this was IMPOSSIBLE in Melee. This is probably the 4th or 5th time I'm saying this in my thread.
In Melee when you Side B they go into the ground, but no matter how much you hit them, they stay there until they wiggle out.

This is impossible to do unless you're a freak who can time EXACTLY when they get out and then Punch a frame or two after. GG M2K.

That video was exactly what I was talking about. I wish I had made it...:chuckle:
Truth is, I've never uploaded a video in my life
I thought that was you =P.

Perhaps someone saw your post and did it.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ATTENTION IDIOTS:
START READING THE FKN VIDEO DISCRIPTION. IT'S THERE FOR A REASON. STOP PUTTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS SUCH AS "You suck, it's the same move over and over, you're garbage. This doesn't take any skill". IT'S GETTING REALLY ANNOYING.

PLEASE LEARN TO READ.

The majority of the people who post comments in this thread and/or on the video are pretty smart, so this isn't directed at you.
It's directed at a select few people who just click a video, watch it, and comment without getting any background knowledge on what the video is about.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
I went to watch this, and it told me that I needed Adobe 8 to watch it. The sad thing is, my PC already has Adobe 8...

-sigh- I guess it serves me right for having an 8-year-old computer >.>

I wanted to watch this, seeing as everyone says it's a rofl, but I can't =\

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeh, for some video's like most of Machinima's vids it says I need to upgrade my flash.

So I do, and it still doesn't work.

I hope you can figure it out, because this vid is a rofl.

Denzi

Smash Master
Paranoid?

As for suggestions, you could try a more impressive string of attacks leading up to the "Sakurai combo".

4Serial

Smash Lord
but that would work if this was actually a serious video
what the sequel needs is items + banned and custom stages
and teams stuff DONE ON LEVEL 1 COMPUTERS
AND MEGA SLOW MOTION REPLAY OF EVERY CLIP

Top Bottom