• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Safara Donates To Negros Tyrant JoeST, FOW, Z ,K9, Kira, Silly Kyle $150 To Pot

Doogi

Smash Rookie
I would like to be in the Road to Video and I'm sure JoeST will if I tell him... also anyone know of housing?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I want to house Nike, he's automatically my homie since he and I are both from San Antonio. ;o

I can house up to 3 people total, so if anyone else needs housing let me know. FYI, I live about 5 miles away from the airport.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
i will not be able to house people due to my apartment lease ending on june 30th :( but i can offer some transportation services if i need to pick some people up from the airport. (lives near Rave Remixes place) just need a lil tip on gas since my car does well on gas

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Friday June 1st
1. K9/KF housing Tyrant carpool, BF/JoeST carpool, Nexus, Maize
2. Rave Remix housing Nike

Saturday June 2nd

1. K9/KF housing BF/JoeST carpool, Nexus, Maize
2. Bryce housing Tyrant carpool
3. Rave Remix housing Nike

Doogi

Smash Rookie
friday june 1st
1. K9/kf housing tyrant carpool, bf/joest carpool, nexus, maize
2. Rave remix housing nike

Saturday june 2nd

1. K9/kf housing bf/joest carpool, nexus, maize
2. Bryce housing tyrant carpool
3. Rave remix housing nike
ty so much hype maize joe and bf/doogi yeee :)

Doogi

Smash Rookie
IF anyone wants matches uploaded or recorded play on my wii and make sure you use your TAG and I can upload them all :)

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
I vote for PM or skull girls side event since the price was raised to 10$ bucks that only if one of those 2 games were there would make me go.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I'm not donating the plush if the side event is project M... Sorry. But project m isn't brawl related D:.

Plush will go to regular singles or doubles then.

And I am changing my mind

donating $100 to Singles.

and $50 to doubles.

Saffy

Smash Ace
save me the cuddlyist plush

assuming i place
Eric said you might not be going because of work or something :[ I hope you do though.
Are you teaming with FOW actually?
I was planning on going to cheesecake factory/mall/theater and stuff, so yeah I wanted to know if you would be up for going or not if you do decide to come down. I've got Eric and Rich so far for that, for who wants to go... Idk if he mentioned that to you or not. I'm guessing it would happen on the Sunday AFTER the tournament.

I usually let 1st place choose, 2nd , then so on and so forth. There are 23-24 plushies.. So I might do top 13 (16) in singles And top 4 (8) in doubles. or Top 9 (12) in singles and top 5 (12) in teams. Don't know what would be better. If anyone has a suggestion for that lemme know.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Eric said you might not be going because of work or something :[ I hope you do though.
Are you teaming with FOW actually?
I was planning on going to cheesecake factory/mall/theater and stuff, so yeah I wanted to know if you would be up for going or not if you do decide to come down. I've got Eric and Rich so far for that, for who wants to go... Idk if he mentioned that to you or not. I'm guessing it would happen on the Sunday AFTER the tournament.

I usually let 1st place choose, 2nd , then so on and so forth. There are 23-24 plushies.. So I might do top 13 (16) in singles And top 4 (8) in doubles. or Top 9 (12) in singles and top 5 (12) in teams. Don't know what would be better. If anyone has a suggestion for that lemme know.
yeah i'll probably be going. I couldn't before because they wanted to leave in the middle of the week, but based off what i heard Truth's carpool is leaving on friday, so i'll be able to come!

And yeah super down to chillsies out there. I'll be coming out with Laurel as well. Not sure if you've met her, but i think you two'd get along.

Doogi

Smash Rookie
Thanx to Shawn and Kevin we got housing but, Me, JoeST, and Jose will be bussing in around 630am on friday, ya i know its early but, its the only decent schedule we got unless our carpool driver pulls through. Just throwing that out there.

MMZJSFMMX10MM

Smash Cadet
The entry fee is listed as 5 dollars in the ruleset. Is this the final decision, since I saw a lot of debate of it being 5 dollars or 10 dollars throughout the thread?

Saffy

Smash Ace
I kinda hold a grudge now because right after playing Project M for the first time my wii stopped reading disks ;=;

k9.

Smash Ace
Just updated the Rules.

There will be a stream for this.
Here is where you can find out the info on what side event we are doing. http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13350
The price has gone up to $10.
Also we will be paying out to 7th for singles, and 5th for doubles if we have more than 20 teams ill go 7th or 9th. Don't know exactly yet.

HYPE.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Tell Jebus im still pissed off. and im coming for him..... in his sleep

hey guys, im making a road to for this tournament! if you want to be in it, and you are interesting, let me know and perhaps i'll consider interviewing you.

If you don't know what The Road to.. series is then slap yo self....or just check out this awesome playlist
I wanna be interviewed!

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
well project M is a brawl mod that just focuses on making the game better i dont see why you would not have it at a brawl tourney.

Saffy

Smash Ace
well project M is a brawl mod that just focuses on making the game better i dont see why you would not have it at a brawl tourney.
I can see that, But it's the mechanics of a MELEE game with brawl characters and stages. It's nothing like brawl at all... atleast when I played.
Though Ike was so much more awesome in Project M. <3
Plus Brawl should be running on all the tv's... so it runs smoothly and nicely. Gotta make a nice impression with the OOS guests.

I just think brawl should get priority over it...
It really isn't my say.. since it's Rave's tournament not mine. But I am providing the benefits that are getting you the good players.. :004:

Also k9! Change it to $150 from $100 :)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Paying out to 7th place seems like a lot, even with the increased attendance. Unless we hit 50+ entrants, I don't it shouldn't pay out that far. And comparing it to Mike's tourney series, in regards to doubles, he doesn't even pay out to top 4 unless there are more than 20 teams, let alone consider paying out to 7th or 9th.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
K9-> The reason why im paying out to 7th is because of the donation. Im the host btw. lol.

KF-> Also saffy project M is a brawl related game for sure. it combines melee and brawl physics into one game. im sorry your wii got screwed over and so is P:M, but forgiveness is essential in every relationship including this one.

the vote on allisbrawl will decide the side event.

pay out for doubles is to 5th

Top Bottom