• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sabotage: A Pichu Combo Vid by Jace

Jace08

Smash Lord
I thought I'd go ahead and post this in these boards also.

Hey everyone, check out my combo video I just finished. I made it partially because I've always thought there should be more Pichu combo videos out there (although t0mmy's Chain Lighting 1 & 2 and Shou's Thunderstruck are really good, you all should watch those), and partially because I was bored waiting for Brawl.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...l=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Thanks for watching. All comments are appreciated, whether they're positive or ripping on me for maining Pichu ><.

Oh wait, I don't need to say that, this character forum is one of the few places safe from all the Pichu haters. Anyway, criticism welcome.

AcidVolt

Smash Rookie
hmm.. it would have been more impressive if it was vsing someone else besides yoshi and link

Jace08

Smash Lord
I won't deny that. If there were more smashers in my local area I'd record with them, but there really aren't any. Ah well, I won't have to worry about scarcity of players when Brawl comes out.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Thanks Tommy, I'm glad to hear you liked it. I learned a good deal of how to use Pichu well from your videos/guide.

Top Bottom