• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S@X 64 Weeklies In Baltimore, MD Every Monday

Bark Sanchez

Smash Apprentice
How many times will Shears have to lose to me before he stops going to his own tourney?

It was good to see more people this week, Smash 64 deserves stream time so let's get there

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Do you have a channel in mind already, Shears or do you want to use East Coast SSB? It already has 100 subscribers so it's a good place to put them imo.

Shears

Smash Master
Do you have a channel in mind already, Shears or do you want to use East Coast SSB? It already has 100 subscribers so it's a good place to put them imo.
How do I do that? I'm a youtube noob. Also the videos and audio are ****. I'll probably still upload them but I need to figure out a better solution for next week.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
we are about to be on stream at twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

nintendude vs bark Sanchez in losers semis, winner plays shears in lf, winner plays me in gf

clubbadubba

Smash Master
And now for the rare and elusive triple post...

Awesome tournament! I showed up expecting to be tested by Shears and Bark Sanchez, and have at least one really good set vs Nintendude. All of those things happened, but there were also a lot of other good players there with good potential! Definitely something I'll try to hit up again in the future. If monthlies do start happening in the Baltimore area on weekends, its something that people from the Northeast should really consider traveling to.

Bark Sanchez

Smash Apprentice
And now for the rare and elusive triple post...

Awesome tournament! I showed up expecting to be tested by Shears and Bark Sanchez, and have at least one really good set vs Nintendude. All of those things happened, but there were also a lot of other good players there with good potential! Definitely something I'll try to hit up again in the future. If monthlies do start happening in the Baltimore area on weekends, its something that people from the Northeast should really consider traveling to.
I'm glad you made your way up dude it was a lot of fun.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Glad we got streamed on the day that clubba was able to show up. We probably had a few thousand viewers - great publicity for sure.

Shears

Smash Master
You can check the bracket. Or you could've watched the stream.

Clubba won[\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER][\SPOILER]

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Week 5 Results:

1 Clubbadubba
2 Apex | Nintendude
3 Shears
4 BarkSanchez
5 TTP
5 Daniel
7 Peanut
7 Razz
9 Alex
9 Spaz
9 OptimistNic
9 Cupper
13 Linkdude74

https://advancedbrackets.com/viewTournament.aspx?id=4156

Clubba drove up from Nova for it and easily won the tournament almost 2+ stocking everyone on his way through. We tied a record for the number of entrants at 13 and would've have broken it if a couple regulars were able to show up. We got stream time on VGBC despite not having 20 entrants because Melee finished early and there was some excitement with Nintendude having to work his way through the losers bracket.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
there's a chance me and kero and maybe others are coming to the one before thanksgiving

who's going to get beatdown?

Shears

Smash Master
there's a chance me and kero and maybe others are coming to the one before thanksgiving

who's going to get beatdown?
We have close to 12 regulars that will most likely be there and I'm thinking if you guys come down this could be pretty big. Also, a bunch of us are planning to go up for COA that Saturday.

If you guys go I'll go

probably
If you ever texted clubba back you would have a ride. Or he could just kidnap you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom