• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu Skype Group [Moved to Discord, Mods please Lock]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Post here with your skype name if you'd like to be added to the Ryu skype discussion group. We've already got 24 members so far (the smash skype community was pretty hyped about the leaks), and I as well as a few others will be watching this thread to add people who request it.

Hope to chat with you soon! :)

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
lavama64 would love to be thrown at the group! Not too hard, I'm rather thin skinned and might break on hitting as is.

Zeriora

Smash Apprentice
Add me plz, all day tomorrow, im gonna be looking for tech.
Name: ☣Zeriora☣

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Okay, I just sent contact requests to everyone before this point in the thread. :)

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
I'd love to join. add me. Deven Davis
Way too many Deven Davises on the list. Can you please give me your unique skype username, not your display name?

Sykka Morre
Since the contact request for you is still pending, just wanted to double check that your unique skype username is live:sykkamorre. Otherwise, please tell me what your unique skype username is so I can add you. :)

---

Everyone prior to this post has had a contact request sent.

★DD★

Smash Rookie
NNID
Devenydavis
3DS FC
1693-2336-4335
Way too many Deven Davises on the list. Can you please give me your unique skype username, not your display name?

Since the contact request for you is still pending, just wanted to double check that your unique skype username is live:sykkamorre. Otherwise, please tell me what your unique skype username is so I can add you. :)

---

Everyone prior to this post has had a contact request sent.
Im so dumb. that wasnt even my name. its devenydavis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom