• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu changes?

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I have a good background in brawl modding so I can read the code to some degree, here's the changes that are on Dantarion's mastercore. Just giving general stuff, nothing specific until I get more time.

Ryu seems to only have gotten a 1 frame increase on a special move (I believe it starts later than usual, now).

You guys can choose to believe me or not, but I implore you guys to check out my background in brawl coding both on Smashboards and KCMM.

EDIT: I think the 1 frame increase is for his Tatsumaki, although I'm not sure what. It doesn't seem to start later, but I'm not sure what it is...

Last edited:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
He's such a complex character so I'm guessing it's too soon to make any changes in his moveset.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
You guys can choose to believe me or not, but I implore you guys to check out my background in brawl coding both on Smashboards and KCMM.
Most of your stuff in the Robin thread checked out, so I'm considering you generally credible. Thank you for stopping by with the quick info on these changes! Or relative lack thereof in Ryu's case, but hey.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Most of your stuff in the Robin thread checked out, so I'm considering you generally credible. Thank you for stopping by with the quick info on these changes! Or relative lack thereof in Ryu's case, but hey.
No problem. I wasn't even planning to do this until some friends wanted clarification for what the data dump meant. Just happy one of my favorite characters from my first fighting game hasn't been changed too much.

Top Bottom