• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryker Mafia 3 Day 4 Deadline 8/21 11:59

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
Then it shouldn't be a problem. Read me like a crybaby if you want, but I don't know how this reflects on me personally. How I act in mafia and how I act outside of it is completely different.
idk what the **** fml is talkin about wrt judgin yu as a person. nothin im sayin has to do wit yu as a person

im mostly just postin to let yu and every1 else kno that yu hav a ****tyass meta so yu can b more easily fukked outta hear shuld i hav the misfortune of runnin into yu in a mafia setting again. ive ran into this "ok guys im sorry" to "ill b good this time i promise" malarkey enough that i give zero ****s at this point so ima just take advantage of yur outbursts for gameplay benefits

lol @ ran sayin little weenie jrs

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Raz was actually scummy in our qt

Asked him some questions and he got aggressive asking why my questions mattered and refused to work with me, then stopped responding whatsoever

Pretty pissed I got lynched
Your questions were pretty pointless tho tbqh.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Speaking of shout outs, even if it was very short-lived I enjoyed my first time as a hydra with Gorf, looking forward to do it whenever again.

Props to Rake for avoiding the Rake effect and looking townie, fooled me, your d1 redeemed the slot for me. I did stop following the game after a while though, so don't have much else to say.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"Cause i coukd see ryu Wifoming it to me because im.his strongest town read who expanding wrong plus dv'"

Rake while I wasn't looking at you til day 3 too much, you weren't my strongest town read. That was Joey/Macman.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
100% honest, every single time town lynched someone in this game I was surprised, and in the case of Kantrip/Gheb: floored. It seemed like I left thread after 1-2 people were the focus of the day's decisons and then when I came back it'd all get thrown out for a completely random lynch that had already happened.

But we take those.

He definitely would have done it as either alignment I feel.
I stand by my stance that Soup asking for replacement is a universal scum-tell, just like Zen attempting to replace is a universal failed-gambit tell.

Also Rake's secret power isn't the Rake effect: it's the fact no one actually fact checks what he posts after ~20 posts. Did anyone actually read his logic for Jex town around D2? lmao

*brofists Rake*

Orbo was so mad.

Last edited:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
100% honest, every single time town lynched someone in this game I was surprised, and in the case of Kantrip/Gheb: floored. It seemed like I left thread after 1-2 people were the focus of the day's decisons and then when I came back it'd all get thrown out for a completely random lynch that had already happened.

But we take those.

I stand by my stance that Soup asking for replacement is a universal scum-tell, just like Zen attempting to replace is a universal failed-gambit tell.

Also Rake's secret power isn't the Rake effect: it's the fact no one actually fact checks what he posts after ~20 posts. Did anyone actually read his logic for Jex town around D2? lmao

*brofists Rake*

Orbo was so mad.
i dont even remember why i called him town

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
ALRIGHT, SHOOT-OOT'S TIME:

1. Raziek - Another scum victory. Good job, me!
2. JDietz43 - We've said everything already, but I re-iterate that you owe Rake your life about 100 times over. Heavy as fuuuuuuck. Hopefully next time we're scum together you actually get to play more, because I had way too much fun laughing with you in the Skype call over all the goofy **** we were planning.
3. Picture Perfect (J/WashedLaundry) - I honestly don't remember a single post you made. Town dunked you before I was even really playing the game, lol.
4. Unassuming Local Guys (Fandangox/Gorf) - You guys were the scariest slot to me on D1. That is why I shot your *****-ass. Good play by both of you. (Y)
5. PB&J Sandwich (BadWolf28738/Red Ryu) - I think you played pretty okay, honestly. You made it pretty obvious you were Town, you just made some bad decisions on the lynches you followed. Also you probably shouldn't have claimed when you did. It didn't clear up the situation to the degree you thought it might have.
6. JeXs - Great play, actually! You were never discussed as a lynch option and we never thought about shooting you. That's basically perfect cop play. Your cop targets were good choices, however I might have gone for targetting someone other than JDietz Night 3. After the D3 lynch on Gheb it was painfully obvious Dietz was scum, so the guilty was a little unnecessary. Copping me probably would have been a better choice.
7. (1) Joey - You seemed unusually aggressive this game, any reason why? Little sad you weren;t able to stick around, good luck with all your band stuff. :)
7. (2) Macman - You were absolutely the best Town player. You played the replacement near perfect, and were constantly right on things that damned Dietz and I. Pretty much your only problem was that you waffled and caved to Rake instead of pushing those things to the forefront and getting us lynched for it. And starting the Gheb push. That was a pretty critical mistake. You absolutely had the influence to win this game, you just needed to exercise it. That reason is why I put off shooting you until Night 3, because I knew Marshy was far more likely to destroy my (or Dietz's) anus.
8. Potassium - Honestly, you basically just got screwed lol. I don't even remember what you got lynched over.
9. No Hetero - Marshy, you are ****ing terrifying to be in a QT with in that situation. Having to lie to you in real time basically made me **** my pants. Good play. It's why you died.
10. (1) soup - I don't really know what to say other than that you probably need to get your life in order before you attempt to return to mafia. It's not going to work out at this rate.
10. (2) Rake - You are literally the hero. You revived a HELLA dead game, completely salvaged a scum slot, and led 2 hero-mode mislynches to somehow accomplish the filming of 'Saving Private Dietz'. If we still did MVP, you would totally get it.
11. Scary - I feel like you just never really got super invested in this one. I'm not really sure why. Hiding behind you was hilarious, and I would do it all again. The reactions to that result were too damn good.
12. Orboknown - Your activity hurt your presence a lot this game, I feel. Definitely could have been a much larger threat had you been around to build momentum and gain thread credibility.
13. Gheb_01 - Same problem as Orbo, tbh.

Woooo, fun game. Sorry I wasn't more active. Sleepover Mafia w/ Ryker ended up sucking up WAY more time than I thought it would, and it made it hard to come by the motivation to play this game. Especially when I was scum, and didn't have to care about actually 'finding scum', really.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@ Raziek Raziek
You forcing me into that result completely bodied me. A good chunk of these roles, I actually never encountered so I couldn't even be helpful in speculation, let alone make a case which is already a weak point of mine lol.

This game was just frustration since I couldn't get the wheels turning in my head. Lessons learned I suppose, next time I'll do better. Now that I have new hours at work, and my laptop feels like working again, I can hopefully be a little better activity wise.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@ Raziek Raziek
You forcing me into that result completely bodied me. A good chunk of these roles, I actually never encountered so I couldn't even be helpful in speculation, let alone make a case which is already a weak point of mine lol.

This game was just frustration since I couldn't get the wheels turning in my head. Lessons learned I suppose, next time I'll do better. Now that I have new hours at work, and my laptop feels like working again, I can hopefully be a little better activity wise.
you didnt play badly though, just need more practice picking up on subtler things

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
ALRIGHT, SHOOT-OOT'S TIME:

2. JDietz43 - We've said everything already, but I re-iterate that you owe Rake your life about 100 times over. Heavy as fuuuuuuck. Hopefully next time we're scum together you actually get to play more, because I had way too much fun laughing with you in the Skype call over all the goofy **** we were planning.

Shoot-outs:

1. Raziek - Solid scumlurk. You came in and influenced thread exactly when and as much as you needed to when we all needed it. I promise next time we're on a scumteam together I'll take you up on more chit chat. If I don't have any V/LA's that'll help a lot with both that and being heavy.
2. JDietz43 - How did you live through all this while being hated. HOW? So scum, so free.
3. Picture Perfect (J/WashedLaundry) - Rekt. I honestly don't even know what happened to you, I just came back and found D1 randomly over with an Indy dead and I took it.
4. Unassuming Local Guys (Fandangox/Gorf) - You guys did pretty well making good observations D1 and generally being townie, so we killed you.
5. PB&J Sandwich (BadWolf28738/Red Ryu) - I'm not sure what to say. You had moments where your play was respectable but overall it didn't come up to amount to anything. Even after you were info-cleared the most you seemed to do with it was prudently make a newcomer not rush through lylo (you couldn't have known it was a cop result). I'd be interested to know who you were roleblocking though.
6. JeXs - The fact you were a cop makes your play much more acceptable, though even then it wasn't bad. A little too much blind sheeping but otherwise just fine. I'd question copping relatively town slots early though. As a cop you're trying to get those bingos early. Clears and obv-townies have a way of dying early in this game as you saw.
7. Joey Macman - Joey you did okay minus that random moment we all questioned D1. Macman you did so ridiculously well being the most levelheaded remaining town, it just wasn't in the cards when it was all said and done.
8. Potassium - I have no idea why you were lynched. I'm thanking Rake and town.
9. Nabe/Marshy - SCARY MAN PLZ DIE PLZ *bang* okay phew. No way you were living past N2, paper trails be damned.
10. Rake - So good. I don't know how you turned Soup's bail into town-cred but you did and you rode that **** so hard it basically guaranteed us our win considering the doublevoter role. MVP
11. Scary - You were a little too easy to push all things told, which ironically in the end was one of the main reasons you weren't lynched. That bumble certainly cost you all your thread-cred though.
12. Orboknown - Meta push too easy, apathy too strong, get gud #somad
13. Gheb_01 - Ignoring your Gov instead of accepting it ended up costing you everything. It turned a difficult day to live through into an easy out to close the game.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
5. PB&J Sandwich (BadWolf28738/Red Ryu) - I'm not sure what to say. You had moments where your play was respectable but overall it didn't come up to amount to anything. Even after you were info-cleared the most you seemed to do with it was prudently make a newcomer not rush through lylo (you couldn't have known it was a cop result). I'd be interested to know who you were roleblocking though.
Gorf was n1.
No one was n2, if I could have chosen it would have been you.
n3 I roleblocked you.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Jdietz43 Jdietz43
By bumble, you mean the bad hammer on Kantrip right? That was brutal to endure the whole game from that point lol.
Yeah, that I do. It pretty much solidified all the feelings of grime anyone had had on you up until that point.

Not knowing that your result wasn't a roleblock was a smaller one but there's nothing you could've done about that.

Gorf was n1.
No one was n2, if I could have chosen it would have been you.
n3 I roleblocked you.
All these town roles cockblocking Gorf and Fando D1... was he really that much of a concern to town people? He seemed pretty townie from a scum perspective.

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
7. (1) Joey - You seemed unusually aggressive this game, any reason why? Little sad you weren;t able to stick around, good luck with all your band stuff. :)
Band stuff went well and is still going well! Thanks!

The only non-rvs posts I made in the game regarded my replacement and orbo's slot. The stuff with local guys was 100% rvs as I jumped on him for grammar and I think he was the only one that caught onto that lmao. Everyone was attacking me for that vote and I was just there like "Really? Was local guys the only one that saw that my vote was 100% grammar rvs stuff?" It was pretty funny from my perspective.

I was aggressive with Orboknown stuff because from my point of view he was trying to jump on Soup for things that were part of Soup's play regardless of alignment and I wanted to get that across so that if I was wrong, he'd clarify. I don't think he did though lmao. I could have misunderstood what he said though ._.

@dietz You're probably talking about the grammar vote I made with Local Guys, as you said it wasn't 100% RVS (which it was). I still find that funny sorry lmao.

Top Bottom