• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"RWBY" the Rooster Teeth Anime!

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
So... I took advantage of the free month trial on the Roosterteeth website and I'm able to watch episode 6 early...
Not gonna say anything but the PLOT THICKENS

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So... I took advantage of the free month trial on the Roosterteeth website and I'm able to watch episode 6 early...
Not gonna say anything but the PLOT THICKENS
I haven't even start to watch volume 2 and 3, thing's been busy. So I might stay out on this thread for a while if there is going to be spoiler discussion.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I haven't even start to watch volume 2 and 3, thing's been busy. So I might stay out on this thread for a while if there is going to be spoiler discussion.
Looks like you've got a RWBY marathon ahead of you then.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Looks like you've got a RWBY marathon ahead of you then.
I found most RWBY episodes are short, so I will finish watching them soon, if I have the time.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Can we have Ozpin edited on to the "What if I told you..." meme?

And holy **** that ending.
I'm guessing Mercury threw the match whilst Cinder went to make sure Neo was ready to cause some Illusions.

Also Yang breaking Mercury's leg is funny considering what Ruby said. Also we saw Yang break someone's leg before we saw Nora break legs (though BRNZ probably got broken entirely).

Last edited:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK

I'm guessing Mercury threw the match whilst Cinder went to make sure Neo was ready to cause some Illusions.

Also Yang breaking Mercury's leg is funny considering what Ruby said. Also we saw Yang break someone's leg before we saw Nora break legs (though BRNZ probably got broken entirely).
OMG IKR!!!
I really hope at least Ruby and them believe Yang's part of the story despite what they actually saw. Also I forgot Neo could make illusions. She's one of my favorite villains and I look forward to seeing more of her. Stuff is about to get real from here though that's for sure.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
OMG IKR!!!
I really hope at least Ruby and them believe Yang's part of the story despite what they actually saw. Also I forgot Neo could make illusions. She's one of my favorite villains and I look forward to seeing more of her. Stuff is about to get real from here though that's for sure.
I get the feeling Raven'll show up too.
And hopefully the White Fang.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
I get the feeling Raven'll show up too.
And hopefully the White Fang.
The hype would be so intense I don't think my body would be ready LOL. Then we have the whole "thing" with Pyrrha and GAH TOO MUCH! THIS SHOW IS TOO MUCH!!!
But I f*kin love it.

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042

People in this show really have a thing for leg breaking huh?
But yeah I told you this episode would be tense~

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Should bring this to light:
http://roosterteeth.com/post/51190068
And because the RT site is slow ATM I'll copy paste it here:

Why hello there!

It's pretty crazy to think that we're already half way through the season. I hope you're enjoying the show so far, I know we're having a lot of fun making it! Since we hit a milestone, I thought I'd go ahead and catch you up on some stuff that's going on.

Chapter 6 is the last episode of the year, but fret not! Next week (12/19) we'll be doing a special RWBY Cast & Crew live stream! A bunch of us are gonna hop on the podcast set, answer questions, give away gifts, and not talk about spoilers. You hear that? Nothing about spoilers! The week after that (12/26) will be our third World of Remnant, followed by Chapter 7 the week after (1/2).

Speaking of gifts, (and not spoilers) we have some awesome new stuff in the store! We've got a new series of Chibi Plushes, as well as a sponsor only Villains Poster. Spooooooooky.

The fan reaction this year has been even crazier than it has in the past, which I didn't even think was possible. I just wanted to let you know, from the team and I, that it means so much to us. Your comments and posts get us through the long nights and help keep us going. We really appreciate it (and you)!

The series is definitely evolving, and I think you're going to like where it's headed. Strap yourselves in.

-Kerry

eltoroguaco

パンツ
NNID
eltoroguaco
Seriously, this series breaking point is at the size of S.H.I.E.L.D! There's NO WAY I could see that coming! Sad we need to wait for 2016 for a new episode :( But Christmas usually go by quick.

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
Seriously, this series breaking point is at the size of S.H.I.E.L.D! There's NO WAY I could see that coming! Sad we need to wait for 2016 for a new episode :( But Christmas usually go by quick.
Yeah, especially with that Smash announcement thing coming soon, could keep our minds away from RWBY (in the good way of course :D) so that way it doesn't seem too long till the next episode
Things have gotten so real...
That just feels so much of an understatement to me

Last edited:

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
Yeah, my mind is probably gonna be overcast for a while...
I'm gonna be pretty preoccupied myself as well, got my birthday on Wednesday, waiting for the Steam Holiday sale to possibly buy a couple of games, trying to find a time to hang out with my best friend so we can play the new Bloodborne DLC...
I got a lot to do >w>

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Things have gotten so real...
That's a huge understatement.
I'm gonna be pretty preoccupied myself as well, got my birthday on Wednesday, waiting for the Steam Holiday sale to possibly buy a couple of games, trying to find a time to hang out with my best friend so we can play the new Bloodborne DLC...
I got a lot to do >w>
Have you tried Grimm Eclipse since Patch 2 yet or not? We still need to play it :p

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Also, regarding the ending, how do people not notice Mercury literally LUNGING at Yang?
I would get them not hearing his words at all, but seriously?
Yeah I was able to like, bump up the quality very slightly, so dunno just yet.
From potato to standard, or just the resolution? If you still have to wait on more patches that's fine though :p

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Also, regarding the ending, how do people not notice Mercury literally LUNGING at Yang?
Illusions are a thing on the show thanks to Neo. Her illusions are like glass so I'd assume she had some illusive box around Yang and Mercury meaning that everyone else (and the cameras) saw Yang break Mercury's leg for no reason.

There's also Cinder leaving the audience before the fight begun so she probably had something to do with it too such as telling Neo to do something if Mercury lost.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have three theories on the matter;
  1. Blame Neo because of her illusion Semblance.
  2. Remember the Fall Maiden? I think that the one who attacked her is very likely to be Cinder, so maybe she used the Maiden's powers she obtained to create that illusion?
  3. Same as 2, but Neo's the attacker.

Last edited:

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042

From potato to standard, or just the resolution? If you still have to wait on more patches that's fine though :p
Haven't experimented too much just yet, can't remember for sure, gonna have to get back with you on that.
And oh yeah, as Schnee117 Schnee117 and The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn said, most likely Neo and her illusion abilities

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
After all we've seen so far, I think I might have a theory as to what Cinder is planning...

The negative emotions of the crowd seemed to attract the attention of the creatures of Grimm, so my theory is that she's trying to find a new way to make them run amok in Vale.

Why? Well, I bet it'd be nothing more than a distraction from something bigger. If I had to guess, that bigger thing likely involves the other three Maidens.

I think she wants to take over Remnant by using the Maidens' powers AND all the Dust that Roman stole in V1.

Last edited:
Top Bottom