• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rutgers Maylay (Change of Venue)

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
ok ok so this is gonna be in the lounge at the livingston apartments in piscataway, i'll update the OP address later. it's a college campus so the lots are kinda sketchy, but there's free parking nearby.
also the entrance might be a little hard to find, and you'll need to get let in if you don't live there lol. i'll draw a map
bring setups

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
should have like 4 or 5 setups. no need for cubes really unless you're bringing a tv too, ty though. the venue has mad space so bring full setups if you can

THREE MAN CREW BATTLES FOR LUNCH MONEY?

----updated the OP, will add pictures later so nobody gets lost

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
IF YOU GET LOST OR NEED TO BE LET IN, TEXT/CALL 917-414-9975. THAT'S SIMON. HE LIVES THERE AND IS THE MAN.caps

--ALSO THIS:

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
this **** was a blast lol
dat venue
i'll post results in a bit.
in short though, eggm and stric split, sensei got 3rd.

eggm did like 16 multishines on sensei's shield next to where the blocks drop on green greens until a bomb spawned and they all exploded. losers finals

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol they didn't split though.

They played out the full GF, shook hands, then stric gave some of his money to eggm =)

Top Bottom