• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumor Patrol: Sonic Rumors, Again (Again)

H

homelessvagrant

Right.

I think Ben’s in a house of Sonic Nazi’s

K

kirbykirbykirby

What is wrong with him, if you hate a character it’s all the more reason to want him in the game; So you can beat him up!
And how can he say those things about a character he knows nothing about!

S

speed demon fox_

thats what smashman said earlier but he just doesnt think

H

homelessvagrant

It seems he has an anti sonic ampaign or something notice the fact he usually only blogs on the sonic updates.

B

Ben

guys, I can’t play a Sonic game so I can’t play brawl if he’s on. In fact, I know a lot about sonic. You don’t have to play his games to know about him. He spins around and collects rings. Woopteedoo. And no, I’m the only one in my familiy that hates sonic. sonic sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

kirbykirbykirby

you know they won’t say that Sonic is in the game (if he is) until after the game comes out!

K

kirbykirbykirby

And when you look at a blue hedgehog is stupid mascot but so is fat italian ******!

I have nothing agaist Mario

B

Ben

why won’t they say if Sonic is in the game until it comes out? SONIC SUCKS!

K

kirbykirbykirby

To attract people who wouldn’t normally buy the game or in your case repel!

Oh, and if one character will change your mind on buying the game you’re not a smash fan!

B

Ben

No I don’t. I LOVE Super Smash Brothers! And you, are just trying to piss me off!

K

kirbykirbykirby

If one character can cause you not to play a game you’re not a fan of that game!

I don’t like Captain Falcon but I still play the game!

K

kirbykirbykirby

I’m not even a Sonic fan but I want him in the game!

H

homelessvagrant

Dude your arguing with a kid, Ben stop freakin whining we get the point. And no you can’t know a character until you play the game, a game is more than a story or charaxter development. It’s about gameplay and replayability. Sonic games may be just spining in a ball but it’s good enough to make it in the top games in many listings. You can hate sonic, many people do in this blog but stop acting like a immature whiny brat. No one wants to hear that.

I’m reaffirming the theory that Ben got smacked with a Sonic doll when he was a toddler.

M

Mr fN LeOn

Maybe he couldn’t beat the games cause he sakkks at games nd he has been pissed at sonic ever since

K

kirbykirbykirby

Sonic doll lqtm!

After a certain point I was just trying to make him mad.

B

Ben

What’s an Iqtm? Yes, you can know a character and not play the game. All you have to do is watch other people. Mr fN LeOn, I can kick your ass at melee so you better watch what you’re saying. I have never in my whole life even seen a Sonic doll so your wrong about that homelessvagrant. SONIC SUCKS!!!!!!

L

linkfan

ben , hi, i dont agree with u about sonic bein horible but i think u should stop bloging about stupid stuff like that. we all get that u dont like him but no one cares!!!

L

linkfan

and every one elss teasing him about not being a gamer, be quiet. its his opinion .

ben: all im saing is that this is a forum about weather or not sonic will be in the game. not about how some people hate him and others love him.

L

linkfan

also i think u should at least try playing a sonic game. u realy cant judge somthing u havent even seen. i suggest sonic heros or if u like action games with guns try sharow the hedge hog.

L

linkfan

oh and another thing u shouldnt say that u can beat any 1 in a game cuz u dont even know who he is and wat r the chances ull ever vs mr fn leon????

M

Mr fN LeOn

Seems likes he’s 1 of those kids if the wii had voice chat he wouldn’t stop talkin **** cause the game hasn’t even came out nd he’s already sayin he can’t beat me

L

linkfan

ya. u people may be better then the people u normally vs but u have no way of knowing how good some one that may be across the country is.

K

kirbykirbykirby

You should have an option of turning voice chat off. (if it is in the game)

K

kirbykirbykirby

And Ben the story behind lqtm is that most people when they say lol don’t laugh out loud. so I’m being truthful by saying lqtm which stands for:
Laugh
Quietly
To
Myself

L

linkfan

was there ever even a hint from nintendo about voice chat??? every one is talking about it but i havent heard anything about it form any of the official nintendo sites.

B

Ben

I’m just saying that nobody should say that they’re better than others if you’ve never played them before. Also, I think Sonic shouldn’t be in Brawl and voice chat would be cool. I don’t want to try a Sonic game cause I’ve watched other people play and bouncing off of walls and rolling around and collecting rings just doesn’t interset me.

S

stetson

i found somthin on sonic http://www.detstar.com/00/mailbag/ssb_brawl_sonichoax1.jpg

B

Ben

you wish man. That’s clearly fake. Sonic is running at Mario on an angle and you can’t do that on Brawl.

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
Meta Viewing

I've noticed that the screen right above Samus's left shoulder has something that looks almost like Meta Knight flying down a corridor. This is a cinematic and she might be watching Meta Knight doing what he is doing. Does anyone else think this?:confused:

The Red M

Smash Apprentice
Sonic Confirmed: or Unvaquished!

Well i am posting this comment on october 14th and Sonic has been confirmed so maybe this remor was true:laugh:

PicoZX

Smash Cadet
I've noticed that the screen right above Samus's left shoulder has something that looks almost like Meta Knight flying down a corridor. This is a cinematic and she might be watching Meta Knight doing what he is doing. Does anyone else think this?:confused:
Sonic had been added already.
Stop doing this.
Your making my head spin.:dizzy:

Top Bottom