• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruk's Zelda Vids

therukus

Smash Cadet
Finished uploading everything from this weekend, hope you enjoy, please comment! :)

This ones my favorite from the weekend, Dr.J mains lucas; cfalc is his fun alt.

Zelda Vs. C.Falc Friendly w/ a dair spike! :p
Zelda (RuK) vs. C.Falcon (Dr.J) FIXED

Zelda Vs. Lucas 4stock Set
if it says unavailable just wait, they're processing still.

Zelda (RuK) vs. Lucas (Dr.J) 1
Zelda (RuK) vs. Lucas (Dr.J) 2
Zelda (RuK) vs. Lucas (Dr.J) 3

Zelda vs. Lucas 3stock Set

Zelda (RuK) vs. Lucas (Dr.J) 3stock 1
Zelda (RuK) vs. Lucas (Dr.J) 3stock 2
Zelda (RuK) vs. Lucas (Dr.J) 3stock 3
Zelda (RuK) vs. Lucas (Dr.J) 3stock 4
Zelda (RuK) vs. Lucas (Dr.J) 3stock 5

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Well, the other videos are still processing or something, but you totally destroyed that Falcon.

therukus

Smash Cadet
Couple of things:

1) Nice, the C. Falcon match was fun to watch.

2) It was especially nice to watch because it featured ledgestealing at 2:12-2:13.

3) http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=156002

Let's try to keep just one of these threads, okay? So much more organized that way.
Sorry Luthien :) Thx though!

The lucas matches are a little less exciting to watch just because I play J so much that he f**king dodges everything.. we end up staring at eachother waiting for the other to move. On top of the fact that landing kicks on Lucas's minuscule body is like playing the lottery. But.. besides all the ******** suicides its sorta even.

I'm getting the rest of the lucas set up now.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Wow, first match was so much fun to watch, because you took advantage of her tilts (T I L T S, i spelt it right this time guys :p), and well, pretty much all of her attacks. VERY nice sweetspotting with her F and b-airs!
I should also mention, nice sweetspotting with Farore's ;)

I like the way you use n-air. Is it easy to use now?

therukus

Smash Cadet
Wow, first match was so much fun to watch, because you took advantage of her tilts (T I L T S, i spelt it right this time guys :p), and well, pretty much all of her attacks. VERY nice sweetspotting with her F and b-airs!
I should also mention, nice sweetspotting with Farore's ;)

I like the way you use n-air. Is it easy to use now?
Lol thanks, the farore's sweet spotting is geting easier, I still get lazy sometimes and end up killing myself.. lots of suicides.

I use the nair to close gaps usually just because of its anti short hop characteristics. If anyone tries to close on you with a short hop it will catch them for full damage. I like using it against lucas more than trying to kick just because landing kicks on small characters isn't very reliable and can get you punished. I'm trying though lol. I try to use everything, playing snake a lot has gotten me into the habit of tilting a bunch.

Top Bottom