• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!@#$%^&*(~RTG~)*&^$#@! Members

Purple

Hi guys!
You should host tournaments for brawl at one of your houses, and we can have one every month or something. we can call it.

!@#$%^&*()(RTG)()*&^%$#@! 1, 2, 3 and so forth

being serious

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Good ****, Jamaal, you're actually one of the only ones to get the name of their crew right.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Actually, I wouldn't mind hosting a tourney at my house. Neo X and I were talking about it a couple of days ago. I highly doubt that there will be one at Neo X/LQ's house for reasons I can't disclose, but I wouldn't mind doing one at my house if:

1. I get permission from my mom ( which is going to be insanely hard to do as seen around July last year when Scatz tried to convince her to take me to his place for a smashfest)

2. I learn how to run a tourney. How the **** is a 14 year old supposed to do that? :/

Top Bottom