• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rsing dair egdeguard?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I occasionally use this attack to edgeguard. I don't know why. It does almost 20% damage. If they DI, they can DI away (they are further away), towards the stage (then just try to hit with an upB), or down (dumb). Does anybody else use this... thing, or something like it?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i just started playing with the doc today... but im gonna try that out.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I think you can do it but I don't really bother with it. I think you can use the fact that the dair drill sends your opponent slightly upwards so you can use it in small combos but I don't really know. Smashmac?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
who are some good doc users... b/c i want to switch secondary characters... i want to switch fox for doc... or whatever.... or i might just switch sheik for doc.... i dont know... i need videos....

Gea

Smash Master
Cyphus, Smashmac, Kentarosu, Caveman, Bob$

People will tell you me, but I have no vids and I'm not that good.

Top Bottom