• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy Player Finder

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Hey guys
Thought I should add myself to this for all the Roy players information

Cronos_Rainbow
Victoria Australia

Played Roy here in Aus, in Japan and in the States

Currently best Roy main in the world.

Metà

Smash Master
Oh god, please remove me from this list. I haven't used Roy seriously in over a year. Such a horrible character...what was I thinking... I'm a Puff main now.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The creator of this thread hasnt updated anything it in for a long time now, so i doubt your request will be done...

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
Paxz, Roy
Torreon Coahuila, Mexico
North America
4 hours

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
Ike_love, Gold Roy, Green Roy, sometimes Blue Roy
Somewhere, AR USA
4-6 hours

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Attention kids

Stop posting in this thread.

This thread has yet to see an update for the "Roy Finder" for more than a year. I went to trouble of making a "New Roy Finder" that will update far more frequently. Posting here instead of the newer Roy Finder will just make it more troublesome for me. Thanks in advance = ]

The New Roy Finder can be seen here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114654

Also, i added everyone who posted in this thread as of 07-18-2006 to the New Roy Finder.

Top Bottom