• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I'm sorry, was there descent about Mr. Martinet in here?

Do I have to smack a *****?

They should put WarioWare characters in Mario Kart. I mean, Donkey Kong's supporting characters get in, and they're all either Donkey Kong or Diddy with accessories stapled onto them.

Morbi

Scavenger

They should put WarioWare characters in Mario Kart. I mean, Donkey Kong's supporting characters get in, and they're all either Donkey Kong or Diddy with accessories.
Donkey Kong is better than Wario though, so it makes sense. :troll:

Seriously though, they have Waluigi. That is enough. :troll:

Wario teaches children that obesity is okay, while Donkey Kong teaches children to do steroids. Which is less detrimental? :troll:

It is Mario Kart, not Wario Kart. :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And I would say he's creepy and middle-aged. If I was a jerk!

Does anyone have a good Yoshi moveset?
B: Tounge
Side B: Egg Roll
Up B: Egg Throw
Down B: Yoshi Bomb

Baby Wario for Mario Kart 8.

>:U At least he actually exists instead of being made up like Baby Daisy.
Imagine if Baby Daisy was in Smash....The rage would be so sweet. I can taste it now.

Baby Mario's inclusion.
First you want to beat up small dogs. Then people without limbs, now babies? What's with you man? :p

D

Deleted member

Baby Wario?
Only if Baby Waluigi is included. :troll:

He existed as a plush before appearing in a game. :awesome:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
They should put WarioWare characters in Mario Kart. I mean, Donkey Kong's supporting characters get in, and they're all either Donkey Kong or Diddy with accessories stapled onto them.
Ashley plz

B: Tounge
Side B: Egg Roll
Up B: Egg Throw
Down B: Yoshi Bomb
I was trying to remember Yoshi's Down B...is it really just a freakin ground pound?

He really needs better moves. Or at the very least, a tongue tether recovery.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
As long as they are owned by named by Nintendo, I have no problem with beating up an innocent puppy or baby.
Now people suddenly don't feel comfortable to beat up Mario at a very young age. :psycho:
You may not, but millions upon millions of people would disagree with you.

Nintendog isn't going to be playable. It's too realistic and It would spark too much controversy to make it a good idea.

Morbi

Scavenger
You may not, but millions upon millions of people would disagree with you.

Nintendog isn't going to be playable. It's too realistic and It would spark too much controversy to make it a good idea.
It is Nintendo after all, mostly women and children enjoy these games. They also have difficulty discerning reality from fiction...

So I agree with Booker, people aren't ready yet. Not until they collectively become more mature.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
As long as they are owned by named by Nintendo, I have no problem with beating up an innocent puppy or baby.
Now people suddenly don't feel comfortable to beat up Mario at a very young age. :psycho:
Particularly strange considering one of the things people wanted to do most in Yoshi's Island was throttle that little screaming git.

People also wanted to shoot the Duck Hunt Dog; apparently having no issue with blasting a cartoon mutt in the face, but if they have to fight against it...everybody loses their minds.

It is Nintendo after all, mostly women and children enjoy these games. They also have difficulty discerning reality from fiction...

So I agree with Booker, people aren't ready yet. Not until they collectively become more mature.
Women have difficulty discerning reality from fiction. Morbid, wha?

On the note of Falkoopa's gag about Daisy using Toadette...what the hell DOES Daisy rule over anyway? Peach has Toads, Rosalina has Lumas...who or what are Daisy's loyal subjects?

D

Deleted member

Nintendog is also disconfirmed as it is an Assist.

"B-but dat's a French Bulldog, not Golden Retriever! We cans still haz Golden Retriever!"
If you seriously think this way, get help. Quickly. You might have early onset dementia.

Morbi

Scavenger
Particularly strange considering one of the things people wanted to do most in Yoshi's Island was throttle that little screaming git.

People also wanted to shoot the Duck Hunt Dog; apparently having no issue with blasting a cartoon mutt in the face, but if they have to fight against it...everybody loses their minds.

Women have difficulty discerning reality from fiction. Morbid, wha?

On the note of Falkoopa's gag about Daisy using Toadette...what the hell DOES Daisy rule over anyway? Peach has Toads, Rosalina has Lumas...who or what are Daisy's loyal subjects?
Some men also have this problem. I mean Nintendogs... realistic?! I am not a dog person by any means, I prefer the more intelligent, clean, and independent animals. However, if one cannot discern that a Nintendog isn't realistic by any extension of the imagination, there is nothing else to say to that person. I feel bad about their eye-condition, but I do not wish to speak with them any further.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
WarioWare characters in Mario Kart?

That's be awesome. Screw King Boo, Ashley and Jimmy T. would be my mains in a Mario Kart game if it ever included WarioWare characters.

As for the Baby characters: Personally it's still just an issue that bothers me in particular, (for Smash, not Mario Kart) but I can see why others would disagree.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Nintendo has never gone into much detail about Sarasaland. And now that Daisy resides in the Mushroom Kingdom (source: Mariowiki), describing her as a refugee wouldn't be wrong, I think.

D

Deleted member

Only baby that would be acceptable: Baby Bowser as a low priority clone.
Might as well, since we don't seem to be getting Jr. anytime soon.

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
Baby Wario?
Only if Baby Waluigi is included. :troll:

He existed as a plush before appearing in a game. :awesome:
I would actually love to see Baby Wario and Baby Waluigi in Mario Kart 8. A nice contrast to the baby Mario brothers. Too bad we got the baby princesses again instead... blech.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Daisy rules over Sarasaland.

Whatever or wherever the **** that is is just as well your guess as it is mine.

This kinda goes with the whole "Beating on innocent puppies and babies" thing, but it pisses me off when it says "people aren't mature enough to handle it". There's a difference between maturity and being in horrible taste. ****ing psychos were pissed that you couldn't kill kids in the new FallOut games, claiming that everyone was being immature and that it was "realistic" to be able to kill them.

I think if you're really that upset by not being able to beat up or kill children, you need to go to the loony bin.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's rather unfortunate in my opinion. I would've really liked to see some more of Sarasaland in a game at some point, learn more about it, and what Daisy actually rules over.

Maybe she rules over people with flowers on their heads? Something kind of like the Toads, but with a flower-theme.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
It's rather unfortunate in my opinion. I would've really liked to see some more of Sarasaland in a game at some point, learn more about it, and what Daisy actually rules over.

Maybe she rules over people with flowers on their heads? Something kind of like the Toads, but with a flower-theme.
So she rules over Crazee Dayzees?

Morbi

Scavenger

You mean the Piantas? :troll:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So she rules over Crazee Dayzees?
Well, if she became a refugee in the Mushroom Kingdom that would probably explain why the Crazee Dayzees are hostile to Mario and his allies.

Really though, I think Crazee Dayzees would be perfect subjects for Daisy if they weren't enemies in games like Paper Mario and Yoshi's Island.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Well, if she became a refugee in the Mushroom Kingdom that would probably explain why the Crazee Dayzees are hostile to Mario and his allies.

Really though, I think Crazee Dayzees would be perfect subjects for Daisy if they weren't enemies in games like Paper Mario and Yoshi's Island.
Well, technically, they ARE called "Crazee", so maybe the enemies are just Dayzees that have gone murderously insane or have been afflicted with floral-rabies? Perhaps Daisy rules over the Sarasan people, a happy, sun-loving nation of good-smelling singers.

Sidenote... There should be a Mario zombie game where the Toads have been contaminated with some fungal parasite that is turning them evil.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well, technically, they ARE called "Crazee", so maybe the enemies are just Dayzees that have gone murderously insane or have been afflicted with floral-rabies? Perhaps Daisy rules over the Sarasan people, a happy, sun-loving nation of good-smelling singers.
Sidenote... There should be a Mario zombie game where the Toads have been contaminated with some fungal parasite that is turning them evil.
No...there really should not be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom