• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
well nintendo of Australia is saying this direct will cover everything up to august 2014! :eek:

Still wont get my hopes up, but that does seem possible for smash to at least be in there somewhere.
Why didn't they send me that email?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Veterans are most exciting to me not because of who's being revealed, but because it means we're getting the equivalent of two weeks' worth of regular pics. Plus, some of the new renders are pretty cool as well, and some veterans even come with new stages attached.

Italy leaks Cranky Kong on the boxart, Germany says stuff about Smash releasing in the spring, now Australia is commenting on the Nintendo Direct?! What country is going to flap its gums next?
Nintendo of the Netherlands is gonna confirm Impa. :cool:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Veterans are most exciting to me not because of who's being revealed, but because it means we're getting the equivalent of two weeks' worth of regular pics. Plus, some of the new renders are pretty cool as well, and some veterans even come with new stages attached.

Italy leaks Cranky Kong on the boxart, Germany says stuff about Smash releasing in the spring, now Australia is commenting on the Nintendo Direct?! What country is going to flap its gums next?
The Australian Classification Board seems to leak something every month. Recently it leaked NES Remix and a worldwide Prof. Layton vs Phoenix Wright release.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Wario's gelatinous flab-happy body needs to appear. This time with three options. Warioware Bike Outfit, Traditional Warioland Garb, and Naked. If he had mustache shaped pubic hair... well that would be perfect.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'll take a veteran reveal just because it's been a drought of character information. Although the ones that would get me harder than a Chozo Statue would be Snake and Ike.

Don't question my analogy. You liked it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I dunno.

I'll take a veteran reveal if it's not an obvious one.

Everyone liked Marth's appearance, but Toon Link actually got us hyped.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
The only veterans I care about at this point are Snake and Ike, and that's mainly to crap on those pessimistic idiots.
I want that as well, just to ease up all the snake hate. Really im hoping nintendo made a deal with konami to get the mgs legacy collection and ground zeroes to the wiiu.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Didn't know you were into the more rugged type.
I'm actually a Booker DeWitt from a completely different dimension in which I looked up to men with hair on their faces and big swords.

Luckily for me, I have both of those at my disposal.:troll:

Pyrrhon

Smash Rookie
Pyrrhon would like to let you know this. It's all in the book of Divine Prophecy, Chapter 17, Stanza 10. Pyrrhon is friends with Sakurai, and Sakurai told Pyrrhon that he would be playable in the next Smash. Expect the announcement to come during tomorrow's direct.
In the meantime, stop your current conversation and talk about the beauty that is my Pyro-Blaster.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Low expectations are a good thing. I won't be disappointed in the final result if I have low expectations. So, nope. Unless if the pills will set my expectations lower.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Pyrrhon would like to let you know this. It's all in the book of Divine Prophecy, Chapter 17, Stanza 10. Pyrrhon is friends with Sakurai, and Sakurai told Pyrrhon that he would be playable in the next Smash. Expect the announcement to come during tomorrow's direct.
In the meantime, stop your current conversation and talk about the beauty that is my Pyro-Blaster.
passage.png

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
This just makes me more hyped for a Palutena reveal.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Dr. Mario wasn't enough?
Like Bluepikmin mentioned, since he was a clone Dr. Mario didn't really have anything from Dr. Mario in his moveset aside from the pills. Now I understand that characters aren't always completely based off of their games, but more than just the pills would be nice.
To be fair, there are three different Mario RPG franchises that all accommodate into making them be the second best selling Nintendo RPG series.

Meanwhile Dr. Mario is alone, still being number one in comparison to Nintendo's other Puzzle franchises (again, assuming Brain Age isn't considered a Puzzle franchise, as it's more educational than puzzle-filled).

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Like Bluepikmin mentioned, since he was a clone Dr. Mario didn't really have anything from Dr. Mario in his moveset aside from the pills. Now I understand that characters aren't always completely based off of their games, but more than just the pills would be nice.
To be fair, there are three different Mario RPG franchises that all accommodate into making them be the second best selling Nintendo RPG series.

Meanwhile Dr. Mario is alone, still being number one in comparison to Nintendo's other Puzzle franchises (again, assuming Brain Age isn't considered a Puzzle franchise, as it's more educational than puzzle-filled).
...tetris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom