• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai could just give him made-up moves like he did with Captain Falcon.
Yeah, he could always be like Wario. Maybe his neutral b is what mounts him and while in "Mach" mode, he cannot grab or whatever makes him look awkward. Other than that, he fights with his helmet... like a boss.
Sorry I'm late to the discussion, but seeing as we aren't on topic anyways :p

It's not an angle I ever considered; to me part of his charm and uniqueness was his bike. It's not as though a moveset could not be made with it in mind, either, I just wonder if Sakurai would go the extra mile. It would be kind of odd for him to be out of the bike but I suppose Fox, Cpt Falcon, ICs, G&W, etc are sufficient evidence that I should take it seriously. The transforming concept is kind of... neat? I guess? I don't personally like it but I can see if working, given that he seems to fall apart with his bike in Mach Rider.

Whenever I suggest him I imagine most of his moves simply being bike tricks or the like, and I think one could construct a full move set off of it.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Fro what I can tell, you coach z in all likelihood

and it's Strong Bad. 2 words, not one.
I have no idea what you're talkin aboot. :p

And that's a problem I have, I sometimes type a character's name as one word instead of two when it's supposed to be two. Best example, Mega Man. :p

Ok then, I should be on right now. Are you the one making those messages at the moment? XD
Nope, I haven't gotten on yet. Uno momento muchacho.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I have no idea what you're talkin aboot. :p

And that's a problem I have, I sometimes type a character's name as one word instead of two when it's supposed to be two. Best example, Mega Man. :p

Nope, I haven't gotten on yet. Uno momento muchacho.
Wait, Megaman is two words?! My whole Smash speculation career has been a lie!

andimidna

Smash Master
What if like in Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Diddy's Down-B allows him to break's Dixie's barrel to summon Dixie for an optional tag-team?
Fair game? :cool:
If that's his banana move, then definitely. I was hoping it would be a choice on the select screen. Like you can start with Sheik, you can start as "Dixie and Diddy Kong"... I think it would be awesome if the one you're controlling does their up special, and the other can still do one at immediate command. Like Dixie whipping hair back and forth moving up, and then Diddy immediately using his Jet Pack thing right after or even during. Haven't played a DK game, but I know they were able to team up similarly once. And I plan to buy Tropical Freeze, so I'll know more soon. I think their attacks would be less powerful than Diddy's in Brawl, but they'd make up for it by being small and defensive, attacking from both sides. It would work, and with your idea, people who prefer only Diddy could play only Diddy. Oh! And like I said, it would be ideal if you could choose who you started with on the select screen! Then a Diddy Barrel could appear. Which could make for a hilarious announcement trailer. Donkey Kong looking at a bunch of barrels and they pop out and attack. Diddy and Dixie Kong blast into battle! And then they look at the last barrel that says "CK". And when they break it, nothing is inside. Then Cranky Kong swings by on a vine, surprise attack! Cranky Kong swings into battle!

Oh, wait.
I'm the only one here that supports Cranky Kong ;_;

I feel so alone.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
OH! Captain Falcon and Fox were improvised! So we could just give Toon Zelda a tractor! Problem solved!

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Morbid always pops into conversations to say the most rational thing about it. Makes me feel much better when people flame me for not following the crowd.
Well I wouldn't say people flame you. They just have disagreements with a theory you may have and whatnot.
@ AEMehr AEMehr : I wasn't necessarily objecting to the Rhythm Heaven Fever character so much as I was to Chibi-Robo. I actually thing a Rhythm character would be unique. But, I think it will just be a stage.
I wasn't thinking you were, no need to fret about that.

Also Zone-Tan avatar Saturn?? Is today everybody be your waifu day or something.

Oh and, @ Hotfeet444 Hotfeet444 that avatar is borderline nsfw. You're traveling on dangerous grounds there bud.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Oh, wait.
I'm the only one here that supports Cranky Kong ;_;

I feel so alone.
Do not be alone good sir! I am Jackalope, defender of the ancient Kongs, knight of crankiness, master of the Cane Bouncing Guild, and protector of beards!

Morbi

Scavenger
Too..many...ugly.. characters..being..mentioned..Bandanna Dee... Bowser... Grovyle...Waaaaaluigi.
Notice how he didn't mention Black Shadow, a character that is legitimately sexy. I didn't realize I was supposed to pick an ugly character, but hey, you can't deny objective fact. Dem thighs are more muscular than Chun Li's.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Bowser shouldn't count anyway, he'd take the competition by storm.

@ Hotfeet444 Hotfeet444 Thanks again for the Yamask!
No problem! Thanks for the Piplup! :)

Too..many...ugly.. characters..being..mentioned..Bandanna Dee... Bowser... Grovyle...Waaaaaluigi.
You're right...we forgot one of the sexiest of them all! King K.Rool!

That's all muscle baby. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom