• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
well Slippy made and fixes the ships so technically if there is no slippy there is no Starfox (or they can just replace him)
And without Din, Naryu, and Farore there'd be no Hyrule and therefore Link, Zelda, etc. And without Ridley there'd be no Samus as we know her. By that logic we should've got him before Falco, but that kind of importance isn't the only kind.

I gotta disagree on the moveset thing slippy has about the same potential or maybe slightly less
What, with the weapons in Assault? Krystal can do that stuff too.

just gonna say we all know why Krystal is popular and I think it's very stupid that it makes her one of the most popular Starfox characters (and yes I know most people on this site don't like her for that reason)
Popularity is popularity. That's a large part of many female characters' popularity. Not everyone who wants to see Krystal in Smash is attracted to her.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Indeed, and unlike the actual anime, is actually voiced well.(Jamieson Price plays a bad@$$ Giovanni) And no matter how many times I see that end scene, I'll always say that Mewtwo should've slaughtered that Mega Charizard.
Yeah, the only problem that I had with it was the Charizard overglorification, outside of that it's a fun watch and the dub does a great job transferring it into English.

Reznor

work in progress
And without Din, Naryu, and Farore there'd be no Hyrule and therefore Link, Zelda, etc. And without Ridley there'd be no Samus as we know her. By that logic we should've got him before Falco, but that kind of importance isn't the only kind.
we should have gotten him over Falco
this part of my argument was mostly for fun not to be taklen seriously but I shall argue it if I must

What, with the weapons in Assault? Krystal can do that stuff too.
that's why they have about the same amount of move potential :drohyou:

Popularity is popularity. That's a large part of many female characters' popularity. Not everyone who wants to see Krystal in Smash is attracted to her.
ya I know I was just venting because I hate when a female character is popular JUST because they look hot :drsad:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Lol no, it's not my birthday today. Sorry about that. I was refering to the page number. :p

TylerBlackRunIt

I'm from YouTube
3DS FC
2509-3601-8302
Let me share they thoughts on Ashley as an AT.

I really love her Model, and it makes me want more 2d only characters as models, specifically Fawful.

Ashley could point to 2 things.

1. We are not getting a new Wario rep at al.

2. It could be hinting that We are getting a new Wario, but not Ashley.
Maybe... maybe not...

Let's look at the anniversaries of noteworthy Wario games...

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (Wario's debut)
October 21, 1992 (Japan)
November 1, 1992 (USA)
January 28, 1993 (Europe)

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (Wario's first own game)
January 21, 1994 (Japan)
March 13, 1994 (USA)
May 13, 1994 (Europe)

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! (the first WarioWare game)
March 21, 2003 (Japan)
May 23, 2003 (Europe)
May 26, 2003 (USA)
June 6, 2003 (Australia)

Game & Wario (the latest Wario game to date)
March 28, 2013 (Japan)
June 23, 2013 (USA)
June 28, 2013 (Europe)
June 29, 2013 (Australia)
November 26, 2013 (Brazil)

Looks like Wario might be confirmed either on January or March... this is just a guesstimate.

In a week, you say? :awesome:

How does January 21 (Monday) or January 28 (Tuesday) sound?
Fun Fact - The original "Super Smash Bro" came out on January 21...:happysheep:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Shokio.......... I don't support Shokio by the way.
I agree with most of Shokio's non-Smash stuff.
Like his rants on how Iwata is too oblivious on the West.
He sent Reggie to announce Cranky Kong at the VGXm even though Reggie looked like he really wanted to announce Metroid.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
that's why they have about the same amount of move potential :drohyou:
If Sakurai was just taking from Assault, yeah, but Krystal has all that staff stuff that Slippy doesn't. Slippy isn't really capable of anything another member of the team couldn't also do (including Krystal), while Krystal offers potential that Slippy doesn't.

Reznor

work in progress
If Sakurai was just taking from Assault, yeah, but Krystal has all that staff stuff that Slippy doesn't. Slippy isn't really capable of anything another member of the team couldn't also do (including Krystal), while Krystal offers potential that Slippy doesn't.
well i'm sure if Sakurai just needed to he could make up mechanical stuff he could use but ya Krystal does have more potential :drsad:

Reznor

work in progress
people who wanted to see the vid where he says he doesn't want D3 in Smash 4 just because he hates him here is the vid
he also says D3 isn't getting cut just because Sakurai made him :ohwell:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
people who wanted to see the vid where he says he doesn't want D3 in Smash 4 just because he hates him here is the vid
he also says D3 isn't getting cut just because Sakurai made him :ohwell:
I really don't like that guy, he should be the one who gets cut :dizzy:

Crispywaffles

Smash Rookie
Mario - Rosalina
Yoshi - Kamek
DK - King K Rool
Zelda - Vaati
Metroid - Ridley
Kirby - Bandana Waddle Dee
Star Fox - Slippy
F-Zero - Black Shadow
Pokemon - Hawlucha
Earthbound - Porky

Game & Watch - Octopus
Fire Emblem - Lyndis
Ice Climber - Giant Condor

Pikmin - Rock Pikmin
Wario - Captain Syrup
Kid Icarus - Palutena
Gyromite - Smick

Animal Crossing - Isabelle
Wii Fit - Balance Board
I'd love to see Vaati! Though I think if they were to announce a new Zelda Character it would probably be Midna due to popularity. Another option would be Groose as sort of a joke character or something.

As for King K Rool I've been wanting him since Melee. And as for ignored franchises lets talk about F-Zero, Cap is the only character we got from there. There are other logical choices like the aformentioned Black shadow, or of course Samurai Goroh as sort of a rival character.

And finally as for Pokemon I see them either putting in MewTwo or Lucario's mega evolutions. Though I could be wrong . :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom