• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geos88

Smash Cadet
Is this roster confirmed to be final? I dont really think this can be the final roster. Sakurai said he went overboard with the characters...this isnt overboard. Half of the hidden are veterans and clones.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
I'm not so sure this is the final roster. I actually refuse to believe it. I am hoping that there are some characters who are just ridiculously well hidden.

Sakurai promised no clones for this Brawl, and that all clones would be "Luigified," I see no example of this at all. Not only is Falco still a clone of Fox, but now Wolf is a clone of both of them. I cannot believe they kept Ganon's moveset, and ToonLink IS Young Link, he just LOOKS different. They kept all of the old moves. And don't get me started on Ness. e is unchanged, and Lucas has all of his moves. So now we have two of the EXACT SAME CHARACTER. I don't understand it.

Antinegative

Smash Apprentice
It is the final roster...

The leakers showed a screenshot of a message in Japanese after they unlocked Wolf, and it said something to the effect of 'now all the characters are playable, the real battle can begin.'

Sorry but this is it.

Viral

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed message and all star mode are all the proof I need. Might as well face it, downloadable characters are the best we can hope for but don't count on it.

Viral

Smash Apprentice
To be fair, Sakurai said 1-2 more after Snake. People just jumped on the highest amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom