• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rosalina & Luma's Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I haven't done the image yet, I would like some feedback primarily on the move placement within tables/layout of Rosalina's moves to improve readability.

Will finish image soon.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
love the site.
only question i have is, whats the difference between a hard/soft landing?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Gravitational Pull is active on frame 2? Jesus christ. But that's really good information to know.

Given how you've formatted everything to begin with, the only reasonable way you could modify the tables is by separating Rosalina and Luma's data entirely, but I'd say keeping them sorted by move is better so you can more easily refer to both entities' data at the same time for a given move.

Will you be doing custom specials at some point?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Nope, sorry.

Hard landing is when you fall at like, max falling speed.
so theres more landing lag from fast falling your empty short hops? do you know how this interacts with fast falling and autocanceling luma's aerials? i know typically when you perform an aerial it automatically stops fast falling.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
so theres more landing lag from fast falling your empty short hops? do you know how this interacts with fast falling and autocanceling luma's aerials? i know typically when you perform an aerial it automatically stops fast falling.
If you autocancel an aerial, you'll get the soft fall landing lag.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Very nice! I'll look over this more when I can. Nice to know when her dair meteors for one.

Also, looking at the [50th] for fall speed, does this make Rosalina the floatiest character in the game?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Very nice! I'll look over this more when I can. Nice to know when her dair meteors for one.

Also, looking at the [50th] for fall speed, does this make Rosalina the floatiest character in the game?
Jiggs

Edit: or just click the hyperlink and check for yourself

Last edited:

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
what's the startup/cooldown lag on rosa crouching?
i'm specifically thinking about crouching her jabs, whether it's significantly faster to crouch them if i want to do another attack besides the next jab, as opposed to just delaying my next attack.

oxHUNTERxo

Smash Rookie
I haven't done the image yet, I would like some feedback primarily on the move placement within tables/layout of Rosalina's moves to improve readability.

Will finish image soon.
I'm looking for a rosa main to play. I play zss and am looking for someone to spar. Reply to me if ur interested

NeonShadowz

Smash Rookie
NNID
ItsIve
Is it just me, or does Rosalina's spot dodge SUCK? I honestly feel that she will spot dodge AFTER a smash attack is released, and still somehow the dodge is over before the smash attack's hitbox ends

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Is it just me, or does Rosalina's spot dodge SUCK? I honestly feel that she will spot dodge AFTER a smash attack is released, and still somehow the dodge is over before the smash attack's hitbox ends
One of Luma's downsides, it can't spot dodge. What happens is Rosalina dodged the attack, luma gets hit, which then extends the hitbox thanks to hitlag in time to catch Rosalina when she reappears. This also makes her standard ledge getup significantly more risky than the rest of the cast. Either substitute rolling for dodging things you'd normally spot dodge, or learn to play with Luma untethered to avoid it making you an easier target.

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
Really hope you made a miscalculation. Her difficultiy is way too high.
P.s. can't wait for angry Rosa mains to get salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom