• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina Artwork Thread

Have you created any kind of artwork for Rosalina?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
No discussing breasts in any topic ever.

End of story.
Well... what about when we are talking about a specific artwork? Not talking about it by our own perspective?

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If breasts are the central focus/point of discussion in a specific artwork, that's probably a sign you shouldn't be posting it here.
But I never say about breast... I just simply post a Rosalina artwork. So does this mean I can't post any artworks that isn't NSFW but has significant big breasts etc.?
I think that artwork I post is okay... but we can't put up those discussions...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
No discussing breasts in any topic ever.

End of story.
I at least would like a good reason behind this, because so far I haven't been given any reason.

If you're gonna enforce such a strict and limiting rule, you have to communicate a good reason behind it to your users, because as it stands, I feel like it's only being done to appeal to someone's personal agenda and nothing more. I've already pointed out the flaws in it and expressed how the rule is offensive in itself, so I don't see how you expect users to accept it without explaining why.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I at least would like a good reason behind this, because so far I haven't been given any reason.

If you're gonna enforce such a strict and limiting rule, you have to communicate a good reason behind it to your users, because as it stands, I feel like it's only being done to appeal to someone's personal agenda and nothing more. I've already pointed out the flaws in it and expressed how the rule is offensive in itself, so I don't see how you expect users to accept it without explaining why.
Fetish talk can make certain individuals very uncomfortable, and can end up alienating them from Rosalina's sub-forum. We want users to feel welcome here, but your fetish talk is NOT helping this community at all. I've been too easy-going on you, but you need to understand that any kind of fetish talk is beyond borderline in every way.

Starting now, you must drop all fetish topics, or else you will be penalized with infractions. No exceptions.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Fetish talk can make certain individuals very uncomfortable, and can end up alienating them from Rosalina's sub-forum. We want users to feel welcome here, but your fetish talk is NOT helping this community at all. I've been too easy-going on you, but you need to understand that any kind of fetish talk is beyond borderline in every way.

Starting now, you must drop all fetish topics, or else you will be penalized with infractions. No exceptions.
...But there was no fetish talk to begin with. That's what bothers me.

By your logic, we should purge the Fox boards because obviously talking about a well built, anthropomorphic animal in a non-sexual manner is automatically classified as engaging in talking about the furry fetish (it isn't, but I'm pointing out the flaws in your logic here).

EDIT: I found a really cool Steampunk Rosalina & Luma Custom Amiibo.

http://m.imgur.com/a/Xxwr2

Looks stunning, kind of reminds me of a Kingdom Hearts character design or something.

...Dunno if it's OK to post though, since that OBVIOUSLY means I'm engaging in talking about the steampunk fetish, and the plastic figure fetish... :V

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
...But there was no fetish talk to begin with. That's what bothers me.

By your logic, we should purge the Fox boards because obviously talking about a well built, anthropomorphic animal in a non-sexual manner is automatically classified as engaging in talking about the furry fetish (it isn't, but I'm pointing out the flaws in your logic here).
Perhaps I'm not using the right words here.

No sexual topics whatsoever! Female breast size = sexual topic.

With that said, please stop derailing this thread with this conversation. If you want to continue, please switch to private conversations.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Perhaps I'm not using the right words here.

No sexual topics whatsoever! Female breast size = sexual topic.

With that said, please stop derailing this thread with this conversation. If you want to continue, please switch to private conversations.
If you classify all discussion of female breast size as sexual, regardless of actual context, you are encouraging misogyny.

Considering the articles I have seen on the front page supporting various feminist pursuits such as the efforts of players like Milktea to fight misogyny within the Smash community, I find it abhorrent and hypocritical that members of the mod team are expecting users to blindly accept rules that directly encourage misogyny.

And like I said, this discussion is actually relevant to this thread more than any other thread in the Rosalina boards, and I frankly think this discussion needs to be publicly available since it's a pretty important issue and at least users can see exactly what both sides are saying, without any mod filtering going on to distort the points made.

Last edited:

Zionaze

Smash Ace
woah this conversation blew up.
And how do people even get freaky with their amiibos like that. I wish i had the luxary of customizing my amiibos

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
woah this conversation blew up.
And how do people even get freaky with their amiibos like that. I wish i had the luxary of customizing my amiibos
Yeah I'm actually planning to do some Amiibo customs myself. I have ideas in mind for Smash Rosalina, Super Mario Rosalina (when she eventually releases), Sonic, and Toad.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you classify all discussion of female breast size as sexual, regardless of actual context, you are encouraging misogyny.
It has nothing to do with misogyny (We don't allow penis discussion, are we misandrist?) and everything to do with this being not the place, ever, to be discussing breasts, buttocks, penises or anything else along those lines. If you want to discuss it with us in Forum Support, go ahead, but this is not the place to do so. Any further discussion about the genitals of characters will be infracted.

If you wish to continue discussing this rule, please post in forum support.

I'd be tempted to try some of that myself, if it wasn't for the fact I'd never get it perfect and obsess over the tiny bits that aren't perfect.

Zionaze

Smash Ace
I'd be tempted to try some of that myself, if it wasn't for the fact I'd never get it perfect and obsess over the tiny bits that aren't perfect.
I tried to spray paint my diddy gold and looked nice at first but after a few days the paint started to wear off and now I have an ugly diddy.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I feel that at this point in time, this thread could lead to more trouble if users are going to continue adding sexualized drawings of Rosalina. As a result, this thread is now locked from any additional postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom