• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ronald McDonald for brawl... or maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
(Joke Thread: Hope I'm not breaking any rules :ohwell:)
I say Ronald McDonald from M.C Kids on NES for Brawl!!! You ever played that game? It was crazy fun. He could be the new WTF!? character and help McDonald's beat down those Burger King *******s and their Xbox Burger King games! Ever feel like whooping up on some ******** *** clowns? Now is your chance... Ronald McDonald for Brawl!
This could be his moveset-

B- Sends the Hamburgler out of his pants to Maul you.

B+Forward- Throw Hamburgers at the enemy, making them abit slower and fatter for afew secs.

B+down- He could make an "M" (the McDonald's Icon) infront of himself to counter attacks. (like marth)

B+up- He would be boosted in the air with an M shaped rainbow and hit coins out of the enemy. (like mario kinda)

Grab-He Hugs you and does a weird hump attack with the A button then you can throw them one of four ways like everyone else...

Taunt- The M.C. Kids (Mick and Mack) appear then Ronald gives the M.C. kids a high five and smiles big.

Smash Token-Super Super Super Sized Hamburger of Death and Pwnage, enough said.

What do you guys think? Lmao :laugh:

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol its funny cause, they call me ronald at school, anyway, since this is a joke thread, im pretty sure it'll get closed...

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hah!!! Omg! I have that game! I don't know who got it for me. Must have been some uncle when I was like 7 who thought it would be hip.

It was so bad! A total politically correct rip off of Mario. Good times...

**** you hamburgler.... *shakes fist in the air*

Edit: OR! instead of having ronald (which will be trademarked) Brawl could have the black kid you play as when you're second player. He's alike a black luigi! It's awesome.

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
The B one actually sounds like a good idea for G&W

I'd Sausage then wavedash into a >B hoping for a #9

Freakin sweet idea though Mr. Mcdonald will never make it to brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom