• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roman Empire or America

Status
Not open for further replies.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Political decisions are tremendously important in ancient times and today. Rome had an economical grasp on their know world that stretched throughout Europe. The U.S had a stable and powerful economy. But which was run better?.... Rome the vast invincible empire whose ideas still live on today or America the most feared nation.

In my opinion Rome never fell i believe America is like Rome in many ways. But nothing is as good as it's original. Rome was in my opinion the best ran place in history from it's military decisions to it's economical decisions.

what do you have to say..........?

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
Well, I just want to know... What is the point of arguing this point.

In my opinion the United States is run better politically.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Its an interesting thing to think about.

I agree though, the United states is better run politically. If it werent, we would have been taken over by terrorists much like the Romans were taken over by by the Germanic tribes.

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
Umm solesoul, Doom dragon, at least from what I have gathered, isn't very well informed. He doesn't realize that Rome went from being the greatest empire on the planet to a city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom