• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Role playing meets Brawling

shamguy4

Smash Rookie
ROLE PLAYING MEETS THE BRAWL

Not sure exactly where to post this... hope this is right...
Ok... so I came up with a weird idea to keep things fun.

Instead of just randomly brawling, we can add role playing to the brawl!
Ever heard of role playing on a forum?
whether yes or no here is how this game would go:

A story would be made up. Then the story would continue depending on who wins the brawl. The one who wins gets to post and choose how the story would continue. How to "win" the brawl is to play using stock of 3. With best out of 3 games, unless the poster specifies other rules. (as long as their normal rules, not like best out of 100).

All other posts should be put into spoilers so as not to confuse with the ongoing story or whats happening.

The one problem with the game is that, what if the winner posts but then wont brawl or he leaves? unless the winner specified a time to play. you can assume that in an hour the winner is gone and not coming back. In that case anyone can post and take over as if you had won

So if I was to begin this brawl...I guess I would start the story....
I'll start the story in the next post so as not to confuse you (YES!!! im gonna double post!!!)

shamguy4

Smash Rookie
It glittered and shined in the light as Ike stared at it. He had searched the whole subspace for it and now at last... here it was! The glittering jewel! It was known that the one who possessed it gained great strength.
And what he needed now was strength more than anything. Strength to finally stop the disaster that was about to befall him.
But it seemed someone else needed the strength too! For someone else had come for it! :::

choose any character, on any stage to brawl me (Ike) for the glittering jewel of strength. stock 3. best out of 3.

shamguy4

Smash Rookie
lol! well i did say that if no one comes you can claim yourself as winner... but ill brawl you..

but metaknight only thought he won... if he would have looked around he might have noticed. ike was still there...

perhaps I need to find a more creative forum for this. I have played role playing before. its fun...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
This sounds interesting, so I wanna see how it goes. =)

pdsmash

Smash Rookie
never done this before... here goes...

As Ike held the glittering Jewel in his hands. Peach stared in disbelief! That Jewel.... Why, it belonged to her necklace!! Give it here IKE!!!

regular brawl ike vs. peach

PM me for my code

shamguy4

Smash Rookie
OH!!! i won by a hair! anyhoooo to continue this story...

IKe final smashed the hell outta peach and then put her into a bag. Now he had a princess and a glittering jewel!!! what a great day!!!
Peach began to scream, but Ike said "you'll get no sympathy from me!"

he ran off..... But suddenly Mario appeared to save his princess!!::::

regular brawl. stock 3. best of 3. YOU MUST PLAY AS MARIO TO SAVE THIS STUPID PRINCESS. try and post in a spoiler if you want to fight or just want to comment. anyhow... anyone wanna play as mario?

shamguy4

Smash Rookie
So no one wants to continue the story? very well...

it was worth a try....
so ill end the story...(unless someone wants to pick it up from the previous post)

they all lived happily ever after the end

Top Bottom