• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoK the Reaper, Thread numero dos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
These people are going to learn about closing my threads; Might as well sticky the thread about me, I'm the man on fire right here. Bwah ha. Anyways, on to business.

Anturito: Sure, I'll try to go; I need to go to a tournament and show people that I got some power. People think I'm only online; and only do online. But what they don't realize is I honestly believe Ikes power is better offline, and the lag screws me up just as much as other people. $30 mm? Sure. I just hope you're ready to hand it over.

Cambriel: Sure, I'm ready. Contact me when you get the chance.

AiM = Omni hayato

MSN = RoKnTexas@hotmail.com

Lookin' forward to it.

All other challengers: Since you're calling me a noob. Then I have no interest in fighting you. If you think you can pwn me easy, then obviously I'm not worth your time and you aren't worth mine. So, Let's go ahead and cut the part of me proving you how wrong you are and skip straight to the part where you worship me. I like that better

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Here are my words of wisdom... Pride is a weakness. Not a strength. Your just setting yourself up for TONS of pressure which = failure.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Here are my words of wisdom... Pride is a weakness. Not a strength. Your just setting yourself up for TONS of pressure which = failure.
Those words aren't wisdom. Those are the words of a fool. Pride is something you gain or earn from certain experience. Pride is a strength if you can handle it right. If you don't, then it becomes a weakness. Fools can't handle pride.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Those words aren't wisdom. Those are the words of a fool. Pride is something you gain or earn from certain experience. Pride is a strength if you can handle it right. If you don't, then it becomes a weakness. Fools can't handle pride.

You think RoK is handling it right.....? >.> It has kind of gotten past pride by this point; It's mostly arrogance... xD

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Unlike most people; I am better in high pressure situations. Which is one reason I'm so arrogant. Every little mistake I make is pressure, I need to win and continue to do so; because even one miss step and people are going to poke fun at me. I love it.

Besides, my pride is good. I played the Falco if the guy that came in second in Final Smash... whatever it was; Almost got em', despite the fact I got 0-death chained grabbed at one of my stocks, he still barey one, and that's when I wasn't playing for a few months. Lol, since I'm gettin back into the swing of things. Y'all ins ome trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom