• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoK the Reaper "NEVER GIVE UP" Ike Guide (Updated 8/04/08) 9 AM (CST)

DERT

Smash Rookie
Pfft...

I thought this guide was great, given my skill and interest in Ike... I've improved more in a week with this guide than I have since the game came out >.>

spartan334

Smash Apprentice
It looks like Rok hasn't changed a bit, still that overconfident arrogant guy that everyone loves to bash... And I just feel bad for combo king....

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
RoK doesn't even come here anymore.

whoever thinks Ike is manly wears tights and lavender.
Whoever thinks necroposting to insult is cool wears an 'I wit steupid' shirt with the arrow pointing up.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Lol, stop bumping this thread... RoK left a while ago... There are other guides stickied already anyway...

Arigatex

Smash Rookie
i know im not supposed to encourage flaming but this thread is just too amusing, maybe it should be renamed "RoK Flame Party" sorry to post completely useless info but at this point that would be like putting a band aid on a skull fracture =/

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Whoever thinks necroposting to insult is cool wears an 'I wit steupid' shirt with the arrow pointing up.
if you didn't notice, i was making fun of roK, who said anyone who plays Marth is either gay or a pregnant lady. Now let's let this thread die in peace, and definitely not be stickied.

Top Bottom