• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RockValley: A big welcome to Brawl and a goodbye to Melee(New Venue)

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
You should post some solid details if you actually want people to consider going. It's not a very professional thing to do on a tourny director's part.

This thread is just basically spam otherwise.
I agree, but Cort just give it some time, he's 12 and hes doing the best he can To try and set up a tournament. I mean you can't blame him for trying to start a local tournament because of how he likes smash and everything. Don't just call a kid's soon to be hard work spam. Just a bit more time.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Thank you. Sorry if it bothering you guys but i am trying by best. And i dont want to present it yet because 1. I'm gonna see if Coldkillr with present it with me. 2. My brother tried to rent out this place and got denied because they thought no one would show and it would be bad(thats why i asked for alot of support) 3. I'm collecting money, i was gonna do this for my b-day but im holding it off so this is the best possible experence. Time will tell just be calm, if they dont not acceapt i am sorry. Thank you and keep showing support.

Cort

Apple Head
I didn't call his work spam. I just stated a date needs to be set for anyone to actually consider going to this.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I didn't call his work spam. I just stated a date needs to be set for anyone to actually consider going to this.

I know man, and I totally agree with you, but even a date at this point is up in the air. Theres no harm in having this thread though. Btw who was more drunk in your videos against pc?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex you'll be one if it happens im not posting that ****z until i find out if it happening or not okay? and i'll try to talk to the city this weekend!

killa k

Smash Ace
hmm depending on the date i may come and yea that wud be kool if sensei brought 64 i havent played that on the actual console in years

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
ATTENTION: Today I can announce this WILL happen, most likely March 1st. But, my school might provide housing, and that would make RockValley a 2 day melee tournament from March 1-2nd. To pay for the venue, housing, 1v1, and 2v2 would be $40 per person. I will provide a **** load of snakc + drinks. Also, a low tier tournament and a possible ssb64 will be provided

Top Bottom