• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rockin' out in Melbourne's Western Suburbs?

ugly is the new black

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm fairly new to the community. Especially in Australia. I moved down here from the States a little over a year ago, and I'm glad to finally be involved in something like this. Having said that, I was wondering who else lives in Melbourne's Western Suburbs (we live just outside Hoppers Crossing / Werribee), and if there's any interest in setting up some Smash on like a fortnightly or monthly basis? Are there any established players in the area that would like to help coordinate something like that?

Hit me up, and we'll see what we can work out.

love,
nathan.

ugly is the new black

Smash Rookie
Thanks man. I'm signed up for the Rambo in April, I just wasn't sure if anyone in the local area wanted to get together and smash on a more regular basis. That'd be pretty sweet -- I could have my wife make us pizza or something. >.>

love,
nathan.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
MikulonIce, NickCaine, Forblaze(aka Blazey these days I believe) are over that way. PM them or hit them up on MSN (they should be listed on the Aus thread first page :))

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
yea dont mention us (erick, nathan and urs truly) at all.
wife pizza is the best pizza, add me on msn we'll see if we can organize somethin...for the good of the pizza

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
erick is very much in this time around, it seems =D. JM on the other hand, not lookin like it.
we live in driving range of hoppers crossing, so hopefully things can be arranged.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
You *******s better not leave us eastsiders out of this! I'm almost westside now :)

Love,
Woxy

ugly is the new black

Smash Rookie
Alright, alright. Seems like there's a hell of a lot of interest in getting together for some friendlies, so let's put something together. You guys are a lot more experienced with this than I am, so how do you think we should go about it? My place is pretty cramped, to be honest. But maybe there's somebody else in the area that could host it? And sure -- we'll invite some east siders too ...

... but you can bring your own **** pizza. :D

love,
nathan.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Awww no Mornington Penintular love for me. Reon dosn't count, he is not home when I try and tell him about Ranbo while wearing my sexy uniform and that Harly bloke never got back to me after Shaz visited him....

But thats all ok because it means Shaz is the closest active smasher to me. :chuckle:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I think Nathan wouldn't mind hosting - Jei would know better than anyone else, and Nathan's westside...

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
remember theres 2 nathans now. he means my friend, aka nay nay. i will ask him but no guarentee. (shaz IS hot mmm lol)

Top Bottom