• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Smash is a Projectile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicwillown

Smash Rookie
Everyone else here might already know this (and if so I'm sorry for being a noob) but Rock Smash is actually a projectile. While attempting to fight fox I used the attack and what do you know his shield repelled it right back at me. It seemed kind of obvious when you think about it but since the rock doesn't move away from Charizard it isn't something that would come to mind.

By the way, I tested to make sure the shield didn't just zap me, it still reflexes even when Fox holds the shield.

Racuza

Smash Rookie
Everyone else here might already know this (and if so I'm sorry for being a noob) but Rock Smash is actually a projectile. While attempting to fight fox I used the attack and what do you know his shield repelled it right back at me. It seemed kind of obvious when you think about it but since the rock doesn't move away from Charizard it isn't something that would come to mind.

By the way, I tested to make sure the shield didn't just zap me, it still reflexes even when Fox holds the shield.
That is quite old and very well known. It's still good to remind us nonetheless.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
It's also a form of counter! As in if it gets hit by an outside force, it blows up into pieces. great for when the person is attacking in your face. FYI :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom