• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Me and Mike will have team chemistry that breaks natural twin chemistry, and with that drill of chemistry, we'll pierce the heavens!!!

Frio

Smash Champion
I'm not going at all. My I got shifts sat and sunday and I got a midterm on Tuesday. I gotta pass on this one.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Mk? **** MK

KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

Also, we don't need you now, Brandon. I kinda expected this to happen, since Mark always ditches. All those children will DIE IN HOSPITAL NOW, Mark.

I'm gonna work on the videos for the BC tourney before I do the ones for this one.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

Also, we don't need you now, Brandon. I kinda expected this to happen, since Mark always ditches. All those children will DIE IN HOSPITAL NOW, Mark.

I'm gonna work on the videos for the BC tourney before I do the ones for this one.
Can we set up my laptop anyway? At least for a little bit to test it/see if you can help make the quality of my stream better?

Mark is terrible for ditching. Unless he pulls a fast one on us again like he did for BC. lol

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Just to let everyone coming tomorrow know, the earliest you can show up is about 3:30PM, and things should be rapping up around 10:30PM.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So, Keith. It turns out that it's probably just the emulator in the first place not agreeing with a laptop to begin with. I was running Portal at max specs for a download from Steam and not a single hitch in graphics, sound, frame dropping or anything. I know it's not a benchmark gamebut it's still sure as heck more graphically and audibly inclined then Melty Blood is. Probably just cuz it's emulating a PS2 game on a PC. EITHER WAY, should be good. thanks for the help you guys. see y'all tomorrow.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Brandon's l33t laptop is too nub to handle PS2 games \o/.
Try loading Actress Again on your laptop. I wanna see if it's just me or the fact that laptops have difficulties running PS2 emulators. Or maybe you installed something improperly. What plug-ins did you use? Didja get rid of anything to get Melty working? Cuz its just the emulator if I'm running higher end games without problems through steam. Either way I could always just wait for Current Code which'll work better or load AA on my desktop.

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
standard message:

If anyone can bring a Wii, please do so.

It doesn't feel right having more TVs than Wiis.

edit: Mike H I hope you plan to stick around to the end this time... there's stuff we need to talk about.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Try loading Actress Again on your laptop. I wanna see if it's just me or the fact that laptops have difficulties running PS2 emulators. Or maybe you installed something improperly. What plug-ins did you use? Didja get rid of anything to get Melty working? Cuz its just the emulator if I'm running higher end games without problems through steam. Either way I could always just wait for Current Code which'll work better or load AA on my desktop.

:phone:
My laptop is ancient Lol. There's no way it can run the PS2 emu on it without lagging.

There is no installation process for the PCXS2. The emu says your hardware is incompatible with the Gsdx plug-in, which is the best video plug-in to run games. I went and downloaded the ZeroGS plug-in which is the alternative and not as good plug-in. I used ZeroGS with an older build of PCXS2 and it had some lines (but not as bad as yours) since it didn't support Gsdx that well back then for some reason. But somehow the new build (the one I put on your laptop) works with Gsdx on my desktop.

Like I said, I believe you should try to find out why your laptop doesn't support Gsdx. If otherwise, I suppose it really does mean that laptops don't run PS2 emus that well.

EDIT: http://pcsx2.wikia.com/wiki/GSDX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom