• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Yeah might be fun. You should come over and practice more. I cant make it this friday. Have to go see a show

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey Mark you free Friday for Stephan's? I'd love some good Olimar practice for APEX. Not that Nietono is going or anything but still. Would be greatly appreciated.

Also when I get my car back on Friday ill likely be coming into the city almost everyday if anyone would like to play with me. Ill get back up to speed in no time.

lilseph

Smash Ace
I won't be coming on Friday but I'm down to play some brawl with you on later dates Brandon.

Frio

Smash Champion
did i mention kyle slept with me for 2 weeks straight. btw im not sure if im going tomorrow Brandon.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Car's fixed. Should be able to show up at Stephan's for tonight. ...also any chance I can park...not on the sidewalk for now? Least some ******* decides to slam my window again.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I definitely tried to make sure I was playing on point tonight, but I did SD a lot :/. Still I hope the practice was good.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
I would assume it would be on the same day as taste of animethon. But i dont know what the plan is with that :p

KillLock

Smash Lord
Oh right taste of animethon is soon isn't it? haven't even checked when it is... rofl

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Lol nah jack im just going to be lazy like vegeta when goku fought brolly

Me and Jack were JUST talking about that before leaving Edmonton, actually. XD

I'll send you my melee spirit energy, but I have no brawl spirit, unfortunately.
Any energy is enough. But we need more time! It's not ready yet!

LOL I was thinking of this exact thing last night when I found out you were going.

Good Luck friend!

Who you teaming with btw?
Jack says thanks! We're just sitting in Toronto Airport waiting for our flight. Jack's teaming with X the Sonic from Utah. I'm teaming with Rayku, a really good Lucario player.

We'll do you guys proud!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Jack says thanks! We're just sitting in Toronto Airport waiting for our flight. Jack's teaming with X the Sonic from Utah. I'm teaming with Rayku, a really good Lucario player.

We'll do you guys proud!
Oh damn didn't realize you were going. Couldn't spot your name in the bracket when I checked it out.

Good luck to you too!

Top Bottom