• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Me Amadeus II: Rock Harder - Results

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
Regardless ivy is a hard opponent to handle. I dont think she is broken, that was a joke, but some situations are just rediculous. I have literally seen her do nothing but razor leaf, nair and tilt. I have never played her so I dont know her actual directional inputs. And all the while im sitting there shield or attempting to roll out of it. Your ivy was annoying but it was annoying for different reasons. I think I said this at the tourney but my friend doesnt even l cancel but he can still come out of an aerial attack and have enough time to whip me after. Its just frustrating fighting somebody that seems like they have no openings

JTsm

Smash Master
No johns about Ivy, scrubs.

If the snow weather didn't troll as much, I would have gone.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Me and Shwick have no singles vids? =(
Believe me I'm upset about it too. Wiz and I's set was great. Also I usually don't get many new people on the recording setup because I save it for marquee matchups. But I'm sure you guys would definitely make it on there next time.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
....I can't tell if people like me or think I'm some scrub who host tourneys they can win money from.

LOE1

Smash Lord
hey i can beat any of the people that posted so far tho
except anther :|

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
....I can't tell if people like me or think I'm some scrub who host tourneys they can win money from.
I don't think anyone in MI P:M plays just for money. I, at least, love coming to these. They're a blast.

And fzk, you'd better watch out for :ivysaur: once I get him all figured out.

:003:

fZk

Smash Lord
Lol. I like you and i had a great time at the first one. Keep hosting so I can go to the next one and destroy some scrubs and the snacks.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Lol. I like you and i had a great time at the first one. Keep hosting so I can go to the next one and destroy some scrubs and the snacks.
sorry if I keep eating all the chocolate chip cookies...

LOE1

Smash Lord
lol, cant wait to play ya shwick

also why isnt my pro mewtwo in the video highlights :(

LOE1

Smash Lord
yo i could find the perfect spot for my mewtwo to be in it if you upload my GF set vs zyth :)

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
I didn't record most of the side event to save space. And I had that song picked out for the reel so I had to cut a few clips to make it fit.

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
Believe me I'm upset about it too. Wiz and I's set was great. Also I usually don't get many new people on the recording setup because I save it for marquee matchups. But I'm sure you guys would definitely make it on there next time.
Hey at least I got something on youtube. I would have never thought that I would be online. Atleast not back in the day.

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
Me and shwick are working on getting a capture card so hopefully in the near future we can host something of our own. We would have to do some research but there just arent a bunch of project m tourneys out there.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm curious to see LOE1's M2 as well.

I wonder if it can beat my Sheik.

Actually, i'd probably play my IC vs LOE1's M2. I think I would lose, but it would be fun.

@ Maestro: If you play GnW, you're basically a person who changes mains all the time... like me!

I don't even have a main yet for 3.0, lol.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
I only consider myself to have one main because my other chars just aren't as good. Shame :(

I suppose I have quite a few secondaries though...

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Nah he's definitely my main now. But I need others for g&w's terrible mu's.

Top Bottom