• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robert Paul Releases Apex 2014 Photos - A Must View

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Robert Paul, the famed photographer who has captured many of the most iconic moments in eSports, was on site at Apex 2014. He has just released his photos from 3 days of shooting, including an amazing "Best Of" section that highlights the most favorite shots. If you have a moment, take the time to check out Robert Paul's site and photo albums by clicking here!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Literally breathless.

There's nothing else to say.

Edit--

I'm wrong, I got another thing to say.

MY *****, POYO. plus chu in the background.

You can always count on the camera guy to do a phenomenal job at Apex. Never fails.

delirium

Smash Rookie
Robert Paul, the famed photographer who has captured many of the most iconic moments in eSports, was on site at Apex 2014
Man, I don't think anyone's comments on my work has made me actually blush before. :love:

I only capture the magic you guys make happen, though ... so if you enjoy these photos, remember to doubly thank the people who made it possible for them to even be taken. Alex and his team, the staff, the TO's, the volunteers, the streamers, the players...

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt

lol, M2K's royal rage.

but this one is the best, it captures the entire personality of each of the gods in one pic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
No photos taken at all during Colbol vs s0ft? What about PP vs Mango? Are there photos missing from the Day 3 gallery or is that it? :\

delirium

Smash Rookie
No photos taken at all during Colbol vs s0ft? What about PP vs Mango? Are there photos missing from the Day 3 gallery or is that it? :\
I can go back and double check. If they're from Day 3 I most likely have them ... but to be honest I kinda rushed through editing Day 3. Been crazy sick with Apex Plague (still!!) and just wanted to get them done. Will post back this weekend with anything I add.

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
I think I'm the only commentator to not appear at all. My delicate feelings are so wounded.
Just gibing. These pictures just add so much to the memories. Makes it feel more surreal. Incredible job. I'm certainly a fan of your work now.

delirium

Smash Rookie
I think I'm the only commentator to not appear at all. My delicate feelings are so wounded.
Just gibing. These pictures just add so much to the memories. Makes it feel more surreal. Incredible job. I'm certainly a fan of your work now.
Def don't want you to feel left out ... I don't have a face to go with your name, but with a reference pic I'll go back and check. I always try to get shots of all the commentators, but like the shots mentioned above sometimes stuff falls through the cracks as I edit.

Top Bottom