• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Road to LTC]Play a Real Game Results

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
It's so bizarre-o that you exist, especially since my real name starts with a K. I've gotta modify my tag, haha.
maybe we could have a money match to see who the real Sleepy is D:<

jkjk

there's also a brawl sleepy from socal that is retired now i think

Denti

Smash Master
I feel like Awestin is the best PM player in tx right now. At least most consistent
Sethlon was using secondaries. He only wants to play Roy now but he isn't out yet. Idk tho, I think Roy has the potential to not be so good as long as other characters are really really good. That is my opinion though.

SLeepyk is my one true love
Sleepyk is actually my true love. BACK OFF

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you added me on facebook to spam invites to brawl tournaments :T

dphat is mai waifu

hi strong butt

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Idk tho, I think Roy has the potential to not be so good as long as other characters are really really good. That is my opinion though.
I dunno, there doesn't seem to be a lot wrong with Roy. Sethlon showed me 2 surprisingly good things I didn't fully grasp with Roy, on top of his regular gameplay, and I'm kind of excited to play as him in tourney.

D

Deleted member

Two Questions regarding Play A Real Game!:
1. Who's that one guy that walked around with a camera taking pictures of the event: Can you upload them somewhere and post a link to an album here?
2. For those two people that recorded matches on their phones: Can you please upload those onto youtube and post a playlist link here? It would be major helpful.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You ass!

1. Neutral B is much better/much stronger when uncharged compared to Melee. You can legitimately end a combo with it (in the air or somewhere Fsmash is not gonna land obv) and send people further offstage than other options. I was not expecting that (its not like you usually do that with Marth!), and it was surprisingly pretty good.

2. Ftilt hits smoother at the tip and is cool done out of pivots. The move is very versatile overall and the angling lets you differentiate/make it better than the Melee version based on what you need.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Use Ftilt at your own leisure, win games

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ftilt op man, fencing classes made him too stronk

Top Bottom