• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[RMT][B2W2 Ubers] Jumpluff's Swag Works [Images Updated]

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So back in Gen IV I had a somewhat defensive sun team that used Jumpluff to annoy the opponent as well as some other generic Uber crap I don't remember to actually win the game (knowing how I built my Gen IV Ubers teams it was probably Forry/Giratina-O/Darkrai/etc.). However, sadly, the release of Prankster pokemon (and more specifically their extremely high presence in the early BW meta) made running a sun team just for Jumpluff seem very unwise. But, with the release of Regenerator Ho-Oh, sun teams have become not only viable in Ubers but dominant. Since there are now two good reasons to play a sun team, I decided to lurk Smogon for some sets and then frankenstein them together into a team. It's been pretty successful - peaked in the top 50 of the Pokemon Showdown ladder with a 1792 rating.

But anyway, here's the team.

Groudon @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Overview:
If you don't recognize this Groudon then you probably don't play Ubers. This guy has been a great supporter ever since Stealth Rock was invented. His huge bulk, decent unboosted attacking stats, phazing ability, and, of course, Drought also get a lot of use on this team. He's the most important pokemon on the team in the sense that the rest of the team is designed around him. The team can function alright without him though and I've even pulled out a few victories in rain.

Why did you [insert frivolous detail here]?
There's really no pertinent questions here since this set has been around in some form or another for almost 6 years. Roar is used over Dragon Tail to get around Substitute, which is actually a big problem for this team (specifically SubPhaze Giratina-O). The 4 EVs in SpD were originally in Spe, but they weren't doing jack **** there and I felt like he could afford to at least be a tiny bit better at taking special hits.

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Recover
- Sacred Fire
- Substitute

Overview:
As I was making the team, it became clear to me that with a defensive Groudon, a supporting Jumpluff, and Forretress, it would make more sense to use a defensive Ho-Oh than an offensive one and go for a full stall team. And let me tell you, this works really well. Ho-Oh's natural special bulk let him shrug off neutral damage special hits like they're nothing and Sacred Fire turns worrisome physical attackers like Groudon and Arceus into docile little babies who have to struggle to do damage against SubRecover PP stalling. Kyogre is obviously still a problem and other Ho-Ohs are real pains to fight against, but in general, once Ho-Oh gets a sub up, there's very little that can threaten him. Even Stealth Rock is not too much of an issue thanks to Roost and Regenerator, although I definitely feel more comfortable when it's off the table. I was initially concerned about recoil from Brave Bird, but it's mostly turned out to be negligible. 248 HP EVs are used to make sure his HP is at an odd number for SR purposes and the rest are put into Spe, which means that he barely outspeeds uninvested base 90s. Regenerator Ho-Oh is just great, and it's exactly what Ho-Oh needed to be viable (See? Gamefreak can give good things to those who need them...although I guess even a blind squirrel can find a nut).

How badly does this set lose to PP stalling?
So badly. Giratina and Mewtwo are the last pokemon I want to see when I've got Ho-Oh up and running. If Ho-Oh could learn Dragon Tail, I would seriously consider running it over Brave Bird just to get them out of my face. Oh well, at least Giratina can't burn me, right?

Jumpluff @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Spd / 68 SDef / 188 Def
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
- Substitute

Overview:
If you combined Darkrai, Ferrothorn, and Wobbuffet into one pokemon...you would probably get Arceus. But if you took all of their supporting abilities (the ones that didn't create hazards, switch items, or trap opponents) and combined them, you would get this guy. That's probably the worst summary I've ever written but whatever, Jumpluff is awesome. Its speed is the key here. Jumpluff gets 700 speed in the sun. The number of pokemon who can potentially outspeed him at that point can be counted on one hand. But with great speed comes great supporting moves, and Jumpluff has great supporting moves. His monstrous speed stat allows him to come in on non-priority boosting sweepers and Encore them into frustration. He can then Sleep Powder the opponent's switch-in and set up for SubSeeding afterwards, and with HP at a minimum he is almost always able to get at least 20% of his health back every turn (unless they die of course). Combined with an entry hazard suite like the one on this team, Jumpluff can at times be one of the most effective phazers in the game. But the real gem of Jumpluff is that even if Chlorophyll isn't active, he's still pretty damn fast. He can easily outspeed base 90s and base 100s, and although he's not going to be faster than scarfers or anything, he can still do most of the stuff I talked about earlier. The only thing I'm unsure of right now is the EVs. I can't put any into HP since I want to maximize the recovery from Leech Seed, so it mostly comes down to fooling around with how much to put in Def and how much to put in SpD. I think that ideally I need to have enough Def for the subs to survive an uninvested neutral nature Dragon Tail, but all the common users aside from Lugia have a chance to break subs with that move even if Jumpluff has max defenses. I'll mess around with it more I guess.

Why use this over Whimsicott?
  • Immunity to Toxic Spikes makes SubSeed stalling easier.
  • The most commonly used priority move in Ubers is Arceus' Extremespeed (the second most common is Rayquaza's Extremespeed and the third fourth is Deoxys' Extremespeed...are you seeing a pattern here?), which has +2 priority meaning that you're dead no matter which one you picked.
  • Sleep Powder, though not the most accurate sleep move in the game, is still a sleep move with a viable accuracy. The only sleep move Whimsicott gets is Grasswhistle. Yeah.
  • Whimsicott gets Taunt, but the fact of that is that I've never really been in a situation where Taunt would have been better for me than Encore. I guess it would be good against Forry, but Taunting them will just make him Volt Switch whereas Encoring them will give you time to set up some SubSeeding or your own Forretress.
  • The differences between Prankster and Chlorophyll are almost trivial in a format where most pokemon can break your subs without boosting at all.
  • They both suck so who cares?

Forretress @ Leftovers Red Card
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Pain Split
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Volt Switch

Overview:
Remember how I said that Groudon pretty much hasn't changed in 6 years? Forretress has been around for nearly 13 years and this is pretty much the extent of his development as a pokemon. Back in Gen II Forretress used to run Rapid Spin, an entry hazard move that mostly only hit lesser threats, a recovery move, and a move to get him out of situations he didn't want to be in. Instead, this set goes in a different direction. Forretress does run Rapid Spin because that's why you run him over most other steel-type entry hazard users, but the rest of the set is a rich series of unique intricacies. Instead of an entry hazard that is only occasionally relevant, Forry uses Spikes, which hit everything that is threatening while leaving many major physical attackers of Ubers still vulnerable to being burnt, unlike Toxic Spikes would (RELEVANCE!). Instead of a simple recovery move, Forretress run Pain Split, which not only recovers his own HP but also puts a dent in his opponents'. Instead of a move that simply lets Forry escape from unfavorable situations, Forry now has access to Volt Switch, which deals super effective damage to a lot of key threats in the metagame like Kyogre, Tentacruel, and Lugia.
MAN, HASN'T FORRETRESS CHANGED SO MUCH YOU GUYS.

Why use this over Ferrothorn/Skarmory/Excadrill/Tentacruel/Espeon/Deoxys formes/Dialga/Smeargle/Steelix/etc.?
I'm just gonna address these all at once and cross them off as I go. What was important to me in this spot was a pokemon with good physical bulk (Espeon, Tentacruel, Deoxys N and A) and a dragon resistance (Dialga, Deoxys S and D, Smeargle) with access to Rapid Spin (Ferrothorn, Skarmory, Steelix) who could set up entry hazards besides Stealth Rock (Excadrill). Out of all of the ones that I mentioned, Ferrothorn could probably work the best as a replacement for Forretress, but the lack of Rapid Spin becomes really pronounced when you have Ho-Oh on your team for obvious reasons.
EDIT: Testing Red Card. Gimmicky I know, but it actually puts in a decent amount of work and leftovers has a bit of dis-synergy with Pain Split.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SDef / 252 Def
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Toxic
- Wish

Overview:
Another standard set. One fun thing to note is that originally I had Water Absorb SubPunch Poliwrath in this slot to use as a ghetto counter to Kyogre and Ferrothorn. Running Jumpluff on a team wasn't gimmicky enough for me, I wanted to go ALL THE WAY. But after some run-ins with Palkia and special attacking Arceus, I decided to go with an actual special wall instead of just a situational gimmick. Enter the standard Chansey. Chansey is particularly useful on this team for her ability to Toxic things that are really annoying, pass big Wishes that usually completely refill other party members' health, tank hits from big special attackers like Kyogre and Palkia, and ignore any status conditions my opponent might try and use on me. I've considered Aromatherapy, but status hasn't been a big enough issue for me to really merit it.

Why use this over Latias now that Soul Dew is back?
Several reasons. For starters there's Chansey's superior overall physical bulk and its ability to take ice and dragon attacks that Latias can't, even with help from Soul Dew. In Gen IV Blissey (and by extension Chansey) and Soul Dew Latias would take Ice Beams about equally well, but with Kyurem-W running around now I just don't want to take that chance. Latias' typing is also more problematic against Tyranitar, which is significant since this team is more weak to sand than other types of weather. There's also the fact that Latias is way more suceptible to status than Chansey. Latias has to sacrifice a moveslot for Refresh to get the same effect as Chansey's natural ability or suffer through Toxic and Thunder Wave. There's also other things Latias can't do as well as Chansey like wishpass. But the biggest issue with Latias is her four moveslot syndrome. I cannot think of any way for Latias to perform all of the duties on this team that I use Chansey. At best you have to choose between running Wish and running Refresh and at worst you have to choose between running a support Latias or running an aggressive Latias (or Latios). If you can think of any way to remedy this, I'd love to know.
The real answer is that I forgot that Soul Dew was released and I'll probably test a Latias version of this team as soon as I'm done writing this and compare results.

Kyurem-White @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Turboblaze
EVs: 4 Atk Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fusion Flare
- Ice Beam
- Outrage Earth Power

Overview:
Behind every great good decent successful stall team is a great revenge killer, and in my opinion this is one of the best revenge killers in the format right now. I made a post in another thread here about how amazing I thought Specs Kyurem-W was and I stand by it, but as I mentioned before, early testing showed that this team was weak to Palkia. I decided to sort of overcompensate for this by both adding Blissey and a Scarf to Kyurem-W when in retrospect Blissey was probably enough. That's not to say I regret running Kyurem-W though, quite the opposite. He's often the best pokemon on my team because he's the only one who can switch in and be an immediate threat to everything (except Heatran I guess but few people use him). I think that my early problems with Kyurem-W was in how I was playing him. I used to think that Kyurem-W was like SpecsKyogre where you can just slap him down and make your opponent deal with him. But it's more apparent to me now that with his specific movepool he needs to be used more like a surgeon's knife and less like a sledgehammer - he can hit like a truck and be incredibly effective, but he needs to be used in a very careful and precise way. If you have to switch him in more than twice in a match, you're probably playing him wrong. A brief note about the EV spread - it still needs to be optimized. In theory I could run 220 Spe and outspeed everything below base 95 speed that I could realistically expect to see in Ubers, but I know that the Timid Scarf Kyurem-Whites are probably running max speed and I'd rather gamble on speed ties than make Outrage a tiny bit more powerful. Naive also might not be the best nature and I'll test Hasty soon. My concern with Hasty was that Scizor would be a problem then but he doesn't seem to be showing his face around Ubers lately and if he does I have Ho-Oh as support, so it might just work.

Do you ever actually use Outrage?
Not really, but on any given Kyurem-W set you're going to use one of the other three moves 90% of the time anyway. I chose Outrage here because I felt that having a physical STAB option off Kyurem-W's impressive (if unboosted) base 120 Atk was a better idea than having the redundancy of Dragon Pulse or a janky coverage move like Focus Blast (blech).
EDIT 7/17/12: No. Earth Power is way better which is why I added it and changed the nature to Timid.

So that's my team. I love it. Discuss.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Good team but I would use something to deal with Heatran on Kyurem. I would also suggest toxic spikes over spikes on forretress.

:phone:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Actually Fusion Flare does neutral damage to Heatran since Turboblaze allows it to ignore Flash Fire. It doesn't OHKO the guy or anything but after hazards it can still be a significant amount of damage, especially since Heatran has no way to heal himself. The main plan for Kyurem vs. Heatran is usually just to switch out anyway, and even if I ran Focus Miss I would probably still do that because there are just better ways for this team to deal with him.

In general though, Heatran just really hasn't been a problem for me thus far. In fact, I don't think I saw a single Heatran while laddering this team. He's just not used enough to merit a moveslot dedicated to him.

EDIT: Oh ****, I just realized Kyurem-W learns Earth Power. Okay, I'll definitely test that.

I already talked about why I don't use T. Spikes but I guess Ill repeat it here: MOST of the grounded pokemon in Ubers that can be hit by Toxic Spikes I would rather have burnt than poisoned. Toxic Spikes doesn't let me burn anything on the ground other than steel types since they'll get poisoned first.[collapse=Here's a specific list of grounded threats to my team and whether I would like them to be burnt or toxic'd]Pokemon immune to T. Spikes are in bold.

Palkia - Toxic
Kyogre - Toxic
Dialga - Burn
Groudon - Burn
SD Arceus* - Burn
CM Arceus* - Toxic
Mewtwo - Toxic
Darkrai - Toxic
Tyranitar - Burn
Excadrill - Burn
Giratina - Doesn't matter (most carry Rest)

Terrakion - Burn
Keldeo - idk lol
Blaziken - Toxic
Garchomp - Burn
Zekrom - Burn
Wobbuffet - Toxic
Scizor - Burn
Heatran - Doesn't matter
Manaphy - Doesn't matter
Jirachi - Burn

Kyurem-B - Burn
Kyurem-W - Toxic

22 pokemon total
11 Burn
8 Toxic
3 Doesn't matter
1 idk lol
7 Immune to Toxic Spikes
*Steel and Poison Arceus are also immune to Toxic Spikes and Arceus sometimes uses Refresh.
[collapse=Additional Threats immune to ground hazards and whether I want them burnt or Toxic'd]Ho-Oh - Toxic
Lugia - Toxic
Giratina-O - Doesn't matter (they're both about equally effective for different reasons)
Rayquaza - Burn
Landorus (all formes) - Burn
Thundurus (all formes) - Toxic
Tornadus (all formes) - Toxic
Shaymin-S - Toxic
Skarmory - Burn
Lati@s - Toxic

14 pokemon total
9 Toxic
4 Burn
1 Doesn't matter
[/collapse][/collapse]What I'm generally trying to say is that everything I want to poison except Kyogre is immune to Toxic Spikes and that a lot of the remaining grounded Pokemon would be better off with another status condition. There's also the fact that Ferrothorn is one of the most common pokemon in the format to switch in and take damage and he can't be hurt by Toxic Spikes. There's also the fact that Tentacruel is really, really common in Ubers now and is able to nullify the advantage gained with Toxic Spikes just by switching in, compared with Spikes where it has to at least get a Rapid Spin off, allowing you a free switch-in. There's also lots of little things, like how Life Orb attackers and Kyogre are more immediately threatened by Spikes since repeated switch-ins will wear down those attackers as well as the strength of Water Spout while Toxic Spikes takes longer to produce the same results. There's also the issue of pokemon switching into one layer of T. Spikes to get regular poisoned instead of Toxic poisoned and then setting up and sweeping a team. Like I said, little things that add up to Spikes being more effective overall than Toxic Spikes.

What I'm actually considering more than T. Spikes now is Thunder Wave because while writing this list I realized that a lot of threats would actually be better to paralyze than to burn or poison. Then again, I do have one of the fastest pokemon in the game on my team, so speed isn't much of an issue.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm kind of skeptical of Pain Split Forretress. Granted, you have Sturdy to take advantage of it to some extent, but wouldn't most things that want to hit Forretress (special attackers) just kill it the turn after Pain Splitting? I'll admit that your only other real option in that slot is Toxic Spikes, but I'd argue that even though Toxic Spikes might not be optimal for this team, the occasional battle where it is would make it worth the change.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Forry needs recovery more than the rest of the team needs T. Spikes. And he's not there for you to actively switch him into special attackers (unless they're locked into, like, Ice Beam or something), that's what Chansey is for. Pain Split is more there to nail the ghosts who try to switch into him like Giratina-O and Ghost Arceus. Most of the time Forry just sets up Spikes and switches out no matter what happens anyway since he forces switches so often. Pain Split is one of those moves that you can't fully explain its effectiveness of without explicitly showing it in action. It does make enough of a difference to merit its inclusion here though.

If I really wanted to put another move there, it would probably be Toxic instead of Toxic Spikes and I'd run Aromatherapy/Thunder Wave/Protect over Toxic on Chansey. That way I could still nail Lugia while having a status for Chansey to spread (or it could cure status).

EDIT: God dammit the images are dead.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
A lot of the *boorus don't like direct hotlinking (the links work if I open them in Incognito), just rehost them.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'm pretty much only posting to say that I love how this team looks and that Kyurem-B/W look broken as hell.

However, 2 questions:

1: Why not a more offensive Ho-oh? It seems like with Groudon and Forretress (and chansey in a pinch) that you have physical threats covered, and if you ran a spread with maxed attack you could keep some of that bulk and gain the ability to 2hko mixed spinblock Giratina-O with Brave Bird and 2hko 252 HP Mewtwo with Sacred Fire after any hazards (you'd need to speed creep to outspeed gira-o, but hey, still an option).
2: I swear to god that Snatch Chansey is the best idea since sliced bread and that it has potential to shine in the Ubers metagame. You should **** around with it for a game or two and see whether it's as fun for you as it is for me (Snatch over Seismic Toss). It lets Chansey surprise RestTalkers and opposing walls by depriving them of their "reliable" recovery options, and with Toxic Spikes you can cause opponents to "waste" a turn setting up their SD/CM Arceus as you steal their boost and stall them out further, and even though Chansey might miss seismic toss most situations it would even use the move would be better used using Snatch then baiting an attack and switching appropriately.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Kyurem-B/W look broken as hell.
Kyurem-W is broken. Kyurem-B kinda sucks since he just doesn't have a movepool.

1: Why not a more offensive Ho-oh? It seems like with Groudon and Forretress (and chansey in a pinch) that you have physical threats covered, and if you ran a spread with maxed attack you could keep some of that bulk and gain the ability to 2hko mixed spinblock Giratina-O with Brave Bird and 2hko 252 HP Mewtwo with Sacred Fire after any hazards (you'd need to speed creep to outspeed gira-o, but hey, still an option).
This couldn't be more wrong actually. Even with their high defenses, Groudon, Chansey, and Forry all have really limited physically defensive abilities. You gotta remember that some of the best pokemon in the format use incredibly powerful STAB attacks after Swords Dance, which puts huge holes in even Groudon and Forry. Groudon can usually take one Extremespeed from Arceus or Outrage from Rayquaza and then Roar or Stone Edge it, but unless he gets lucky and roars out to something that is no threat at all to it (which is actually really unlikely in the current meta), he often won't be able to heal enough HP back to do it a second time. Forry can only take one hit and often will not be able to recover enough with Pain Split to make up for the damage lost (this is why many Forretress run Red Card, something which I am considering doing). Chansey can maybe survive one hit if there are no entry hazards and the damage formula is feeling generous, but all she can do in response is use Softboiled over and over again, which doesn't last very long at all. Although Ho-Oh can't switch in to these threats, he can burn them reliably with Sacred Fire if they switch into him and has enough bulk to SubRoost stall them until they either die or switch out.

You mentioned Giratina-O and Defensive Mewtwo. First of all, any Mewtwo that doesn't have Calm Mind, Life Orb, or a Choice item doesn't scare me. Like, at all. I've got plenty of ways to poison it and I can even outspeed and sleep it with Jumpluff. So yes, I probably could 2HKO max HP Mewtwo if I really wanted to, but I don't want to. Also, Psystrike still does a ton of damage to Ho-Oh even without any SpA investment. Also, Sacred Fire is a bad move to use against Mewtwo because Pressure takes away 1/4 of its PP every time you use it. Also, nobody plays StallTwo anymore, the metagame is hyper aggressive and so all the Mewtwos that you see are hyper aggressive.

As for Giratina-O, most of them that I've seen like to either hide behind subs and use Dragon Tail or use Dragon Tail right in front of your face. My point is that Giratina-O likes Dragon Tail. Now the danger of maxing attack over defense against Giratina-O is that it's much easier for him to break your subs. If he breaks your subs more easily you have to sub more often until eventually you can't sub anymore and you have to recover and get phazed. As far as breaking HIS subs go, you can break them every time with Brave Bird even with a neutral nature and no attack investment. For non-sub Giratina-O, you still 3HKO it, which is usually good enough. Giratina-O is a threat to many things on this team. Ho-Oh is not one of them.

Also, I know it might not look like one with all the base 150+ attacking stats, but this IS a stall team. You generally want defensive pokemon on a stall team as opposed to offensive ones.

2: I swear to god that Snatch Chansey is the best idea since sliced bread and that it has potential to shine in the Ubers metagame. You should **** around with it for a game or two and see whether it's as fun for you as it is for me (Snatch over Seismic Toss). It lets Chansey surprise RestTalkers and opposing walls by depriving them of their "reliable" recovery options, and with Toxic Spikes you can cause opponents to "waste" a turn setting up their SD/CM Arceus as you steal their boost and stall them out further, and even though Chansey might miss seismic toss most situations it would even use the move would be better used using Snatch then baiting an attack and switching appropriately.
That actually sounds really good. I'll look into it. The only potential downside I can see is getting screwed over more by priority Taunt, but she already did anyway.

EDIT: I tried out Snatch Chansey, didn't like it. The ability to break subs is just too important.

Also added some new images.

EDIT 2: I was playing a variant of this team and I swept with Jumpluff. See log below.

[collapse=Log - Jumpluff Sweep starts turn 26]westy joined.
Gates joined.
Format: Ubers
Rated battle
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: OHKO Clause
Rule: Evasion Clause
Gates's team:Groudon / Ho-Oh / Jumpluff / Forretress / Latias / Metagross
westy's team:Kyogre / Manaphy / Lugia / Latios / Kingdra / Rayquaza
Battle between westy and Gates started!
westy sent out Kyogre!
Gates sent out Metagross!
The foe's Kyogre's Drizzle made it rain!

Turn 1
Gates called Metagross back!
Gates sent out Latias!
The foe's Kyogre used Water Spout!
It's not very effective... Latias lost 31% of its health!

Turn 2
westy called Kyogre back!
westy sent out Lugia!
Latias used Dragon Pulse!
The foe's Lugia lost 16% of its health!
The foe's Lugia restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 3
Latias used Roost!
Latias regained health!
The foe's Lugia used Toxic!
Latias was badly poisoned!
Latias was hurt by poison!

Turn 4
Latias used Refresh!
Latias was cured of its poisoning.
The foe's Lugia used Aeroblast!
A critical hit! Latias lost 32% of its health!

Turn 5
Gates called Latias back!
It doesn't affect Metagross...

Turn 6
westy called Lugia back!
westy sent out Kyogre!
Metagross used Meteor Mash!
The attack of Metagross missed!

Turn 7
Gates called Metagross back!
Gates sent out Latias!
The foe's Kyogre used Ice Beam!
It's super effective! Latias lost 38% of its health!

Turn 8
It's super effective! Latias lost 23% of its health!
Latias fainted!
Gates sent out Forretress!

Turn 9
westy sent out Rayquaza!
Forretress used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of the foe's team!

Turn 10
The foe's Rayquaza used V-create!
A critical hit! It's super effective! Forretress held on thanks to Sturdy!
Forretress lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Rayquaza's Defense fell!
The foe's Rayquaza's Special Defense fell!
The foe's Rayquaza's Speed fell!
Forretress held up its Red Card against Forretress!
The foe's Kyogre is hurt by the spikes!
Forretress used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of the foe's team!

Turn 11
The foe's Kyogre used Surf!
Forretress lost 0% of its health!
Forretress fainted!
Gates sent out Jumpluff!

Turn 12
westy sent out Lugia!
Jumpluff used Sleep Powder!
The foe's Lugia fell asleep!

Turn 13
Jumpluff used Substitute!
Jumpluff put in a substitute!
Jumpluff lost 25% of its health!
The foe's Lugia is fast asleep.
Jumpluff restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 14
Jumpluff used Leech Seed!
The foe's Lugia was seeded!
The foe's Lugia's health is sapped by Leech Seed!

Turn 15
Gates called Jumpluff back!
Gates sent out Groudon!
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
The foe's Lugia woke up!
Groudon lost 28% of its health!
Groudon restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 16
westy called Lugia back!
westy sent out Kyogre!
The foe's Kyogre's Drizzle made it rain!
Groudon used Thunder Wave!
The foe's Kyogre was paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Groudon restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 17
Groudon used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
The foe's Kyogre used Surf!
It's super effective! Groudon lost 95% of its health!
Groudon fainted!
Gates sent out Jumpluff!

Turn 18
westy sent out Lugia!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Lugia!

Turn 19
Gates called Jumpluff back!
It's not very effective... Metagross lost 17% of its health!
Metagross restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 20
westy called Lugia back!
westy sent out Kingdra!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Kingdra!
The foe's Kingdra is hurt by the spikes!
Metagross used Meteor Mash!
It's not very effective... The foe's Kingdra lost 24% of its health!
Metagross's Attack rose!
The foe's Kingdra restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 21
The foe's Kingdra used Dragon Dance!
The foe's Kingdra's Attack rose!
The foe's Kingdra's Speed rose!
Metagross used Earthquake!
The foe's Kingdra lost 49% of its health!
The foe's Kingdra restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 22
Metagross used Bullet Punch!
It's not very effective... The foe's Kingdra lost 10% of its health!
The foe's Kingdra fainted!
westy sent out Rayquaza!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Rayquaza!

Turn 23
Metagross used Bullet Punch!
The foe's Rayquaza lost 40% of its health!
The foe's Rayquaza used V-create!
It's super effective! Metagross lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Rayquaza's Defense fell!
The foe's Rayquaza's Special Defense fell!
The foe's Rayquaza's Speed fell!
The foe's Rayquaza lost some of its HP!
Metagross fainted!
Gates sent out Ho-Oh!

Turn 24
Ho-Oh used Brave Bird!
The foe's Rayquaza lost 25% of its health!
Ho-Oh is damaged by recoil!
The foe's Rayquaza fainted!
Ho-Oh restored HP using its Leftovers!
westy sent out Manaphy!
The foe's Manaphy is hurt by the spikes!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Manaphy!

Turn 25
The foe's Manaphy used Surf!
It's super effective! Ho-Oh lost 94% of its health!
The foe's Manaphy lost some of its HP!
Ho-Oh used Brave Bird!
The foe's Manaphy lost 53% of its health!
Ho-Oh is damaged by recoil!
Ho-Oh fainted!
Gates sent out Jumpluff!

Turn 26 <- JUMPLUFF SWEEP STARTS
The foe's Manaphy was seeded!
The foe's Manaphy used Rest!
The foe's Manaphy fell asleep!
The foe's Manaphy slept and became healthy!
The foe's Manaphy woke up!
The foe's Manaphy's health is sapped by Leech Seed!

Turn 27
Jumpluff used Encore!
The foe's Manaphy received an encore!

Turn 28

Turn 29
The foe's Manaphy is fast asleep.
The foe's Manaphy's encore ended!

Turn 30

Turn 31

Turn 32
The attack of Jumpluff missed!
The foe's Manaphy used Tail Glow!
The foe's Manaphy's Special Attack drastically rose!

Turn 33
Jumpluff used Encore!
The foe's Manaphy's Special Attack drastically rose!

Turn 34

Turn 35
The attack of Jumpluff missed!
The foe's Manaphy's encore ended!

Turn 36
Jumpluff used Encore!
The foe's Manaphy fainted!
westy sent out Kyogre!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Kyogre!

Turn 37
The foe's Kyogre was seeded!
It's super effective! Jumpluff's substitute faded!
The foe's Kyogre's health is sapped by Leech Seed!

Turn 38
The foe's Kyogre is paralyzed! It can't move!

Turn 39
But it failed!

Turn 40
westy: how is this thing so fast
The foe's Kyogre fainted!
Gates: base 110 speed
westy: im scarfed
Gates: it's fast even outside of sun
westy sent out Lugia!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Lugia!

Turn 41
Gates: you're paralyzed
The foe's Lugia fell asleep!

Turn 42
westy: stupid me lol

Turn 43
The foe's Lugia woke up!

Turn 44
A critical hit! It's super effective! Jumpluff's substitute faded!

Turn 45

Turn 46

Turn 47

Turn 48
But it failed!
The foe's Lugia fainted!
westy sent out Latios!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Latios!

Turn 49
Gates: were you out of Aeroblasts?
The foe's Latios was seeded!
The foe's Latios used Thunder!
Jumpluff's substitute faded!
The foe's Latios's health is sapped by Leech Seed!

Turn 50
westy: yup
Gates: oh ok
westy: speed tie
Gates: yup
The foe's Latios fell asleep!
The foe's Latios is fast asleep.

Turn 51
westy: how do you keep winning the speed tie
The foe's Latios is fast asleep.

Turn 52
Gates: no clue
The foe's Latios is already asleep.
The foe's Latios woke up!

Turn 53

Turn 54

Turn 55
westy: wow
Gates: are you sure you're max speed?
Gates: do you have a hidden power that makes you have 30 spe IVs?
westy: i thought i was but i just looked at the team and apparently i didnt add any ev's or iv's
Gates: wow
Gates: lol that explains it
westy: but i did add ev's
Gates: well ggs
The foe's Latios used Draco Meteor!
The attack of the foe's Latios missed!

Turn 56
westy: gg
westy forfeited.
Gates won the battle!
Ladder updating...

[/collapse]

Top Bottom