• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[rmt] <3

g0tmilK?

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Just wanted you to rate my team, and give me advice where needed. Im pretty sure I have alot of loop holes in this team, so if you can pick them out and tell how I can fix this team up it would be appreciated. I'm thinking of getting rid of Blissey for a DD Dragonite, but I'm not sure.

Snorlax @ Leftovers [Think fat]
Careful; 168 HP, 120 Def, 220 S.Def
Curse
Earthquake
Rest
Return

Weezing @ Leftovers [Levitate]
Bold; 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 S.Att
Flamethrower
Pain Split
Haze
Thunderbolt

Weavile @ Choice Band [Pressure]
Jolly; 40 HP, 252 Att, 216 Spe
Brick Break
Ice Shard
Ice Punch
Pursuit

Blissey @ Leftovers [Natural Cure]
Calm; 252 Def, 80 S.Att, 176 S.Def
Ice Beam
Softboiled
Toxic
Wish

Ludicolo @ Leftovers [Swift Swim]
Calm; 204 HP, 104 Spe, 76 S.Att, 124 S.Def
Ice Beam
Leech Seed
Rain Dance
Surf

Skarmory @ Shed Shell [Keen eye]
Impish; 252 HP, 64 Att, 176 Def, 16 Spe
Drill Peck
Roost
Whirlwind
Spikes

WouW

Smash Lord
Too much wall. What are Blissey and Snorlax doing on the same team, both being special sponges? And what is the point of having two physical walls?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Too much wall. What are Blissey and Snorlax doing on the same team, both being special sponges? And what is the point of having two physical walls?
I'd agree if I didn't like wall teams myself.

I do notice that the team is a little weak. As in, a number of the pokemon simply have low stats, and could probably be replaced. The only problem with me saying that is that I would get rid of Skarmory, which is currently a very popular pokemon, which thus means that my opinion might not be very useful for this team.

Why do so many people love skarmory? It's a joke to get rid of, and the offensive option of whirlwind is rediculously overrated. Of course, it might just be that my teams tend to counter skarmory, which would thus counter my point about skarmoyt being an easy target.

g0tmilK?

Smash Rookie
Yeh OK, I'll definetly get rid of Blissey now, I see what you mean. Who can I add to fill the space?

EDIT - Ohh and who do you suggest have lead?

ss118

Smash Master
This looks like advance with CB weavile.

Which is what the metagame looked like when it first came out on wifi...

Top Bottom